Register Now for G7® Certification & Training in Las Vegas, Nevada January 23 & 24, 2020 as part of EFI Connect
Thursday, October 31, 2019
Press release from the issuing company
Attain G7 Expert or G7 Professional certification through this exclusive two-day training coordinated with EFI Connect, including in-depth demonstrations, live G7 press & proof application, hands-on practical experience, and leading global print standards implementation featuring the latest EFI print technology & solutions for the print supply chain. Registration also includes full access to EFI Connect.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this two-day certification & training event, full of practical hands-on experience to align your print & packaging supply chain. Registration is open to all. Attendees must register in advance.
G7 Expert Trainer Don Hutcheson will lead instruction and demonstration covering G7 methodology, implementation, and strategies developed to maintain the highest possible process control and color management consistency and fidelity for alignment across any print technology. Open to the public, attendees will gain extensive knowledge of G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation
Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including
- G7 calibration, profiling, and verification
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts
- Everything needed to align your print supply chain and achieve G7 Master Qualification
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
- G7 Expert
- G7 Professional
Registration also includes a trial license of Curve4 to align and manage your supply chain!
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free