GAA Presents Blockbuster M&A Panel at PRINT 19
Monday, September 30, 2019
Mitch Evans, Director of Graphic Arts Advisors, will lead a blockbuster panel of printing industry M&A leaders at PRINT 19. The session will take place at McCormick Place in Chicago on October 3rd at 1:00 pm.
In this session about buying and/or selling a business in the print industry, the panel will discuss the factors that are driving the consolidation of the industry, the nuts and bolts of the deal process, and the qualitative and quantitative factors that affect business valuation. The dramatic shifts occurring in the print industry with changes in demand, technologies, and services set the backdrop for a lively discussion which will include facts about the current M&A market for companies in the printing and related industries.
What You Will Learn:
- Why M&A in our industry matters, and the factors driving M&A
- Highlights of some sample transactions, ranging from simple tuck-ins to complex strategic moves
- Discussion of transaction structures and process
The panelists include:
- Jon Troen, CEO, Mittera Group, the leading national consolidator in today’s printing industry
- David Magdol, President and Chief Investment Officer, Main Street Capital, owner of Direct Marketing Solutions
- Doug Powell, Advisor and Founder, Vision, an H.I.G. Capital company
- Mark R. Hahn, Managing Director, Graphic Arts Advisors and author of The Target Report
Click here for more Information on M&A Blockbuster Panel
Unable to attend the Blockbuster M&A Panel? Click here to set up a personal meeting with Mark and Mitch at PRINT 19.
Graphic Arts Advisors is a boutique M&A strategic financial advisory and consulting firm focused exclusively on the printing, packaging, mailing, marketing services, brand management, and related graphic communications industries. For more information, visit www.graphicartsadvisors.com or call 973-588-7399.