UniNet to Present Suite of Label and Packaging Digital Solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Press release from the issuing company
Hawthorne, Calif. – UniNet, a worldwide technology-driven OEM providing on-demand digital print technology will be showcasing a selection of products from their iColor® Printing Solutions line for labels and packaging at Labelexpo Europe 2019 in Brussels, Belgium from September 24th to the 27th.
Developed specifically to enhance the product capabilities of the short-to-mid-run label and packaging market, this will include the state-of-the-art iColor® 200 and the flagship iColor® 700 digital label presses. Attendees can visit UniNet’s stand located at Hall 8, booth #8B08 to see live demonstrations of the company’s product portfolio capabilities to support this growing market business opportunities.
UniNet iColor® Products Showcase and Live Demonstrations:
- UniNet unveils the state-of-the-art iColor® 200 the ultimate, multi-purpose Inkjet-Based Desktop Digital Label Printer equipped with continuous roll-to-cut and roll-to-sheet capabilities, and all-in-one high capacity ink cartridge technology for both pigment and dye-based applications, expanding printing options to superior quality labels, photos, cards, illustrations, banners and more.
- Launch of the brand-new iColor® LF200 Digital Die-Cutter Finisher, a compact label finishing system incorporating lamination, die-cutting, slitting, waste removal, rewinding capabilities, and the perfect complement to the iColor® 200 Digital Label Printer.
- The flagship iColor® 700 LED Toner-Based Digital Label Press designed for in-house, on-demand short-to-mid-run label production with continuous roll-to-roll printing, featuring full color and optional white underprint capabilities in a single pass technology. Designed to print on a wide selection of labels substrates and to support a variety of applications and industries.
- The iColor® 900 LED Toner-Based Digital Label Press, a production-level solution featuring a unique low fuser technology which supports printing on an array of standard and specialty label substrates including BOPP, PET, vynil, and more.
- The A4/Letter Size iColor® 540, a Color + White Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer exclusive to the 220v market. The iColor® 540 is a multi-purpose desktop printing solution for transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, and marketing customization.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free