Quark and Special Guest to Present at TSAM New York: Content Automation for Fund Marketers
Thursday, June 07, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
Denver, Colo. – On June 13, Quark Software will be onsite at TSAM New York, the annual Summit for Asset Management companies. Visit Quark in booth #29 to learn how content automation and sales enablement are transforming sales and marketing within asset management firms.
Quark Presents: Sales Enablement Meets Content Automation for Fund Marketing
Join Quark and a special guest for a presentation at 12:40 pm ET in the Client Reporting & Communication track. The session will feature the Vice President of Marketing and Strategy at a leading investment management firm who will detail how her team is leveraging content automation to overcome the fund marketing content challenge. Quark will also introduce how content automation and sales enablement are intersecting to transform how marketing, sales, and client services teams create, customize and share fund marketing materials, from smart pitchbooks and fund fact sheets to commentaries and investment research.
Attendees will gain insights on:
- Driving marketing efficiency, mitigating risk, and improving sales and marketing productivity
- The benefits of having a fully integrated content automation and sales enablement platform to create, manage, predict, and deliver sales-critical content
- How a global asset management company transformed its fund content lifecycle
Register for TSAM New York: https://www.tsamnewyork.com/.
Content Automation for Fund Marketing
Content Automation for Fund Marketing is a new approach to content for fund marketing that transforms the way asset management companies create, manage, publish and analyze content. With Smart Content, asset management teams create engaging multi-channel content experiences for clients and prospects in a fraction of the time, using significantly less resources. With the new solution, fund marketers can:
- Dynamically assemble content from a single source of truth, including up-to-date performance data
- Automatically create and update thousands of compliant fund marketing documents in seconds
- Deliver content to sales, marketing, clients and prospects across a range of channels – print, Web and mobile devices
- Enable sales reps to easily uncover and share meaningful content with clients and marketers to analyze engagement with that content
- Take advantage of even more features, such as powerful authoring tools, PowerPoint Smart Slide decks, rules-driven disclosure insertions, and more
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free