PRINT® and CONLATINGRAF Forge Powerful New Partnership
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
CONLATINGRAF to bring its Latin American graphic communications communities to PRINT, the premier printing event in North America
Reston, Va. – Advancing its priority to grow international attendance at its signature event, PRINT®, The Association for Print Technologies (APTechSM) has expanded its partnership with CONLATINGRAF (Latin American Alliance of Graphic Arts and Printing Associations), the foremost organization for the graphic communications industry in Latin America. The partnership will connect CONLATINGRAF’s community of printing associations from 14 countries with the largest attended printing and graphic communications event in North America. This represents more than 643,000 direct employees from 60,000 print shops.
The partnership includes sponsoring education content at both PRINT 18 and EXPOGRÁFICA IBEROAMÉRICA 2018, CONLATINGRAF’S co-sponsorship of the International Reception at PRINT 18, and co-locating the CONLATINGRAF Annual Meeting next year during PRINT 19. The partnership provides both organizations international visibility and additional value, including:
- Co-sponsorship of the PRINT 18 International Reception and “Person(s) of the Year” Award presentation.
- Spanish and Portuguese language promotional materials, registration page, and free access to interpretation services.
- Free access and networking for CONLATINGRAF members with APTech members and our international communities in the Global VIP Lounge.
- APTech’s sponsorship of EXPOGRÁFICA IBEROAMÉRICA 2018 in Costa Rica (October 30-November 1, 2018) and presenting as part of the conference education program.
- An expanded presence for CONLATINGRAF on the PRINT 18 exhibit floor.
“We appreciate the opportunity to strengthen collaboration with CONLATINGRAF to fulfill our shared vision of sustained printing industry global growth,” said APTech President Thayer Long. “As PRINT builds on its 50-year history of bringing together the entire printing and graphic communications value chain, it’s a natural and advantageous progression,” he added.
“PRINT remains the leading education venue for future trends, innovative technology and business growth,” said Emmanuel Rojas, President, CONLATINGRAF. “We are proud to make this important business growth opportunity readily accessible to our membership.”
PRINT 18 is the place to see and experience what’s new and on the horizon for the printing and graphic communications industry. For more information and to register for PRINT 18, visit www.PRINTevent.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free