Ottawa, Canada – Tilia Labs Inc., a leading innovator in software automation and optimization for the graphics industry, announces the release of tilia Phoenix 6.0, the biggest release so far and the most intelligent, automated imposition solution on the market today.
Go beyond auto imposition with AI
tilia Phoenix takes a novel approach to imposition, applying modern AI techniques to find optimal, cost efficient layouts. The set of tools using this technology is called Imposition AI, and in tilia Phoenix 6.0 these tools are more powerful than ever.
In 6.0 you can:
- Leverage advanced free rotation nesting to generate the tightest layouts possible and bring down material costs.
- Assign product priorities to ensure the most important orders are placed on the highest quality layouts, ready for production.
- Use new guillotine cut rules for fine-grained control over layouts.
- Automate optimized cut and stack layouts.
- Run even faster than before with the new 64-bit architecture and continued optimization of our AI algorithms.
Automate anything anywhere
tilia Phoenix 6.0 expands the industry’s most extensive open API for imposition and opens up new deployment possibilities.
In 6.0 you can:
- Run the Phoenix REST Service and Enfocus Switch connector remotely. Phoenix can now be hosted on your servers or in cloud provider environments, providing unlimited scaling as your needs grow.
- Run tasks concurrently using the new concurrency licensing option to increase throughput in high traffic scenarios.
- Automate Phoenix on 64-bit Linux platforms in addition to Mac and Windows.
- Automate virtually every feature in tilia Phoenix using the REST API, now with over 120 API methods all thoroughly documented in OpenAPI 2.0.
- Seamlessly integrate tilia Phoenix with the popular Cerm MIS system using the new Cerm connector.
- Connect tilia Phoenix directly with Aleyant Pressero using tFlow or Pressero AWI.
- Perform tiling and PDF processing tasks using new hot folder scripting utilities.
Manage your templates in one place
With tilia Phoenix 6.0, you can now manage all your existing die, standard layout templates, and individual 1-up die designs in one central place using the new Templates Library. Combined with Imposition AI and automation, these new libraries can greatly simplify your workflow.
In 6.0 you can:
- Import CAD layouts once and forget about locating, managing, and sharing CAD files.
- Save new templates and die designs from layouts and products in your job with a single click.
- Use Imposition AI tools to automatically search your entire database for matching dies and templates to find the lowest cost plans.
- Simply refer to templates and die designs by name in automation.
- Start typing a name in the library panel in Phoenix to filter the list of templates or die designs in real-time and quickly find what you’re looking for.
See Phoenix 6.0 in action
There are many more highlights in 6.0: dimension marks, die and bleed editing tools, image-based artwork support, to name a few.
Contact us for a web demo or come visit us at an upcoming event to see a live demo:
- Print 17 in Chicago on September 10 – 14, booth 158
- LabelExpo in Brussels on September 25 – 28, booth 8A09