HP Inc. Upgrades Market-leading HP Latex 300 Series
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
New HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 printers help customers gain affordable access to more application opportunities
LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Today at SGIA Expo, HP Inc. unveiled the new HP Latex 300 Printer series, introducing key versatility and productivity advancements to the No. 1 platform in its category.(1)
The new HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 Printers help a range of customers, from small sign and copy shops to high-capacity print service providers (PSPs), gain affordable access to sign and display market opportunities across more indoor and outdoor applications.
“With the introduction of the HP Latex 300 Printer series, HP disrupted the low-volume market with a completely new platform featuring a range of price points, sizes and production levels, making it possible for more print service providers (PSPs) to enter sign and display printing,” said Xavier Garcia, general manager, Large Format Printing division, HP Inc. “Today, HP is introducing new, key capabilities to this market-leading portfolio, inviting even more customers to take advantage of HP Latex technology and identify new avenues for growth.”
The new HP Latex 300 series portfolio
Building on years of third-generation HP Latex technology innovation, the new HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 Printers deliver the high image quality, productivity and durability, as well as environmental benefits and industry certifications, now synonymous with water-based HP Latex Ink Technology.
New HP Latex 300 series Printers offer:
- High-quality at production, printing up to 64 inches wide at speeds up to 334 ft.2/hr. (31 m2/hr.) for outdoor applications(2) and at 1200 dpi, enabled by the HP Latex Optimizer and HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS). OMAS capabilities are included across the new HP Latex 300 series Printers.
- Features to help customers keep running costs low, such HP Custom Substrate Profiling for automatic ICC profiling and an i1 embedded spectrophotometer, both available on the HP Latex 365 Printer. Additionally, the HP Latex 315 and 335 Printers offer optimized profiles with HP Quick Substrate Profiling as well as the FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP, which is included in the box.
- Continuous printing capabilities, helping customers gain productivity and reduce time between jobs as well as achieve same-day delivery.
- The new HP Quick Solutions application for the HP Latex 365 Printer, which is accessible from the front panel touchscreen for fast troubleshooting and to easily optimize image quality directly on the printer.
- Increased media versatility with the ability to handle a variety of substrates from self-adhesive vinyls and backlits, to wallcoverings and textiles.(3)
- New online training tools for operators to get the most out of their HP Latex equipment.
- An automatic x-axis cutter for efficient cutting to finish and deliver prints immediately, which is included across all new HP Latex 300 series Printers.
At SGIA, HP is also introducing HP Durable Backlit Fabric, a 100 percent polyester fabric compatible with HP Latex Ink Technology, which enables outstanding color vibrancy and dark, solid blacks comparable to UV ink technology. HP Durable Backlit Fabric is sturdy and easy to use with no risk of image damage during post-processing or light box installation.
The new HP Latex 315, 335 and 365 Printers are now available worldwide and HP Durable Backlit Fabric is expected to be available in a variety of sizes up to 126 inches in spring 2017.(4)
HP at SGIA Expo 2016
In addition to demonstrating the new HP Latex 300 Printer series for the first time worldwide, the top supplier of digital large-format printing systems globally(5) is showcasing its industry-leading sign and display portfolio in booths 1149 and 1161. Products on display include:
- The recently introduced HP Latex 560 and 570 Printers which help customers manage a variety of print jobs and last-minute high-volume peaks in production at a low upfront investment.
- The new HP Latex 1500 Printer, which builds on the success of the proven HP Latex 3000 Printer series, and offers a robust, affordable solution for super-wide indoor and outdoor applications.
- The HP Latex 3100 and 3500 Printers, ideal for high-volume, dedicated application production, enabling more unattended operation with heavy-duty roll-handling and 10 liter ink cartridges.
- The new HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript Printer, featuring a six-ink printing system that helps users cut costs by reducing ink consumption by up to 20 percent,(6) while still ensuring crisp colors.
- The 60-inch HP Designjet Z6800 Photo Production Printer, which prints up to 50 percent faster than previous HP devices(7) and features advanced color management to produce high-value indoor applications and gallery-quality prints lasting up to 200 years.(8)
- The fastest large-format monochrome and color printer ever, the HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer can offer up to 50 percent savings in total production costs.(9)
- The HP Scitex FB550 and FB750 Industrial Printers, which can print on rigid and flexible media, and offer a tabletop roll holder design for flexible substrates for easy and efficient short-run printing and safe media loading.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free