Mohawk Continues to Expand Wide Format Inkjet Portfolio
Friday, September 09, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Several new products to be introduced at 2016 SGIA Expo
Cohoes, NY – Mohawk, North America’s largest privately-owned manufacturer of fine papers, envelopes and specialty substrates for commercial and digital printing, continues to expand its wide format inkjet portfolio to meet the needs of the growing display graphics market. Mohawk will introduce the new wide format inkjet products at the 2016 SGIA Expo (booth #1597), September 14-16, in Las Vegas.
Mohawk introduces a total of six new products to expand its Wide Format Inkjet portfolio, including three economy lightblock products, one Dupont™ Tyvek® product, and two magnetic products. New items are optimized for Solvent/Eco-Solvent, Latex and UV-Cured inks, are compatible across multiple ink types, and are designed to support a wide variety of printing applications.
New items include:
- Available in 9,12.2 and 19.5 mil
- Featuring vinyl face and polyester backing, a highly stable product that resists heat and lays flat. Anti-slip coating for reliable print results. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use for a variety of signage applications.
- Available in 11 mil, lightweight, tear and weather-resistant, suitable for signs, banners, maps, guides and other durable documents
- Available in 15 caliper, the product is 100% recyclable, contains no plasticizers and features a clear matte back coating. Eliminates curling, rough edges and separation.
- Available in 30 caliper, 100% recyclable, contains no plasticizers and features a clear matte back coating. Eliminates curling, rough edges and separation. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Samples of the new wide format products will be showcased both in the Mohawk booth at SGIA (booth #1597) and will be highlighted as demos or pre-printed samples at original equipment manufacturers in attendance at SGIA, including, HP, EFI and Roland DGA Corporation.
Mohawk Wide Format Inkjet substrates deliver benchmark performance including outstanding color control and top coat consistency for scratch resistance. The result is vibrant and durable print quality for use across a wide range of applications including banners/signage, posters, point-of-purchase graphics/displays, wall murals, architectural renderings and more.
Mohawk Wide Format Inkjet products are now easily searchable via Mohawk’s Digital Product Selector by media type or ink type. Mohawk Digital Specialists can provide product information for customers, and products are in inventory and can be ordered through local paper merchants.
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved