Lake Image Systems, Inc. Showcases Industry-Leading Technology at Graph Expo 15
Monday, July 27, 2015
HENIETTA, N.Y. – Lake Image Systems, Inc., is pleased to announce that they will be exhibiting at the GRAPH EXPO 15 show held on September 13 - 16, 2015 in Chicago's McCormick Place. This event, which brings GRAPH EXPO 15 and the CPP EXPO show together at one place at one time, is the largest and most comprehensive exhibition and conference of its kind in the Americas for the graphic communications industry. Over 500 firms will be exhibiting with 50 co-located events, spanning print, online, and mobile technologies.
Conveniently located in Booth 2263 within the DELIVER – Mailing and Fulfilment Center, Lake Image invites attendees to learn more about its wide range of innovative and industry leading solutions for high performance variable data verification, integrity management and print quality inspection. The solutions on show will include:
- Discovery MultiScan, our core product which pulls together the images and data from a wide variety of cameras, RFID readers and scanners that enables the implementation of any number of Discovery software tools to read, control, inspect, verify, log, track and report – providing 100% quality inspection and print data integrity.
- Discovery Enterprise, winner of the coveted MUST SEE 'EMS award at GRAPH EXPO 2014, provides a single point of control for managing integrity and print quality across all your printing and finishing devices. Enterprise enables production flexibility, increasing asset utilization, throughput and operational performance. This product is being launched to the US market, following the great success we have had in Europe and Asia.
- Discovery MaxScan, launched earlier this year, provides true 600DPI inspection resolution for web and sheet widths up to 36" in full color. Discovery MaxScan is perfect for digital print applications, inspecting the full web width for controlling document integrity, front and back matching, color registration errors and print defect detection. Requiring significantly less headroom than traditional camera based inspection systems, this technology is ideal for integration within the transport system of a press, without the need for costly additional rollers, redesigned web paths or complex optical assemblies typical with standard camera inspection technologies. Leveraging its 20 years of imaging expertise in the industry has enabled Lake Image Systems to be one of the first vendors to offer the MaxScan solution.
- Discovery READ&PRINT is a fast, efficient in-line inkjet printing solution for reading, document matching and printing personalized messages. Discovery READ&PRINT can asynchronously track all items to ensure the proper piece is printed, using our latest thermal print-head technology, with the correct variable information. Discovery READ&PRINT knows when a piece has been added or removed between the camera read and the ink jet heads. The bottom line is that the correct variable information, graphics and addresses are printed on the correct matching pieces with minimal interruption to your operations. Offered as an integrated and cost effective package, Discovery READ&PRINT comes with all necessary hardware equipment and software tools followed up with exceptional installation, training and maintenance services and is the perfect solution to increase throughputs and maximize postal rates - enabling higher open rates and ultimately superior campaign success rates.
- Discovery Print Verifier is built on the Discovery Multiscan platform and utilizes a comprehensive range of reading tools to detect, extract and decode all forms of barcodes, QRCodes and OCR codes within the images for subsequent processing by Discovery's integrity, inspection, control, and reporting applications. Sequence check, data matching and presence/absence software tools provide variable data verification from page to page printing including duplex operations. Inspection tools detect print defects such as print registration, color deviation and print quality. Integrity tools such as Batch Control, File Audit and File Look-Up, verify that each and every printed page is produced with the highest levels of integrity compared to the original customer data job files. The Discovery Print Verifier is available as a complete, all-in-one packaged solution which includes a free standing cabinet, located in-line with the web, which houses the rollers, cameras, lighting, PC, monitor and required Discovery MultiScan software licenses. The solution also includes installation, training and ongoing support contracts to ensure we meet all your inspection requirements.
These market-leading solution portfolios and capabilities offers Graph Expo visitors a unique insight into how these offerings can meet integrity and print inspection needs of real-world applications and how they can be integrated, cost effectively into multivendor production environments.
“We’re thrilled to be a part of this premier event. No place is more important for gathering information on the newest graphic communications techniques and technologies than in Chicago this fall” says Scott Stevens, President for Lake Image Systems Inc. “Visitors at our booth will be able to participate in hands on demonstrations that show how Lake’s sophisticated input devices, such as our new MaxScan product and software solutions work together to offer affordable, modular and flexible print inspection solutions that reduces waste, increases productivity and therefore profits for our customers.”