Buy Consumables and Accessories for Cutting Machines Online
Tuesday, March 03, 2015
Customers and users of Mohr cutting machines and POLAR high-speed cutters can now buy consumables and accessories directly online. The new online shop can be accessed at the internet address www.mohr-shop.com. There are a few interesting offers to mark the launch of the Mohr web shop.
Based on an open shop system, customers have all the functions familiar today in a modern web shop. Navigation is clearly structured on the basis of product categories, and a search option is also provided. The individual articles are displayed with a product photo and a detailed description. Customers can order on a one-time basis without registering, or can save their data in a customer account. In this case, data does not have to be entered again when future orders are placed. The shop is rounded out with a range of payment options. You can choose between credit card, PayPal or immediate bank transfer. Orders are processed via our ultramodern logistics center, which already has many years of experience in sending replacement parts. We should mention here that for the time being, the products offered in the web shop will only be dispatched to destinations in the European Union.
Extensive range of products in the shop
Initially, almost 90 articles will be available from the shop, which can be accessed at www.mohr-shop.com. A few selected examples are provided below:
- Knives in a range of qualities, from HSS and carbide through to premium knives
- Cutting sticks in regular and premium quality
- Guillo-Crease, which you can use to convert your cutting machine into a cost-effective creasing machine quickly and easily
- Protektopur is a special cleaning, care and treatment product for all hard surfaces made of plastic, glass, metal, wood, lacquer, soft plastic etc.
- Leveling felt for the simple leveling of height differences in the material
- Foot mat to prevent tiredness when standing at the cutting machine for long periods. It increases productivity and relieves the burden on the operator’s spine thanks to its cushioning properties
- Knocking block made of wood or plastic, to align the material before and after cutting
- Banding material for POLAR single-station bander BD and POLAR multi-station bander BM-105