Crawford Technologies Experiences Record-Breaking Growth in 2014
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Press release from the issuing company
2014 sales reached $9.9-million - the highest annual revenue in CrawfordTech's 20-year history
Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies is proud to announce that 2014 has been its strongest year financially to date, with sales reaching $9.9-million and an overall growth rate of 10%.
“Experiencing this solid growth is a testament to our rock-solid team and shows our relevancy in today’s market," said Ernie Crawford, President and CEO of Crawford Technologies.
"The marketplace upheaval caused by new technologies such as high-speed inkjet, online statements, big data analytics, mobile integration and social media prompts organizations to reach out to us for assistance in putting it all together."
Among some of CrawfordTech's accomplishments in 2014 include:
- Winning the ‘2014 Xplor Technology of the Year Award' from Xplor International
- Being honored for the fifth consecutive year by PROFIT 500 as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies
- Being honored for the fourth consecutive year by Branham 300 as one of Canada's top Information and Communications Technology companies
- Recruiting world-class executives to join the CrawfordTech leadership team including Scott Baker (Executive Vice President) and Carol Steinbock (Vice President of Human Resources)
- Expansion of our global partner network into Latin America, EMEA, APAC and North America
- Acquiring the coveted CP3 partnership status with EMC
- Being selected by 'World's Greatest! Television' and being featured on one of their episodes on ION TV.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free