Log In | Become a Member | Contact Us

Connect on Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

FESPA Eurasia 2014 Affirms Position in Regional Printing Community

Monday, December 15, 2014

Press release from the issuing company

Larger show with increased visitors demonstrates FESPA's foothold in market

The second edition of FESPA Eurasia 2014 which took place 4-7 December in Istanbul received fervent interest with over 8,600* unique individuals attending the event. Nearly a 30% increase in comparison to last year. 

FESPA Eurasia secured commitment from many local and international brands in the industry; being 20% larger than 2013, the event provided PSPs the chance to explore a comprehensive display of products and services across wide format digital printing, screen printing, signage, textile printing and garment decoration sectors. Attendees utilised the opportunity to make decisions about their next equipment investments, with almost half of the audience looking to make a purchase within 6 months of the event.

80% of the exhibition audience came from cities across Turkey, achieved by large Chamber of Commerce delegations coming from Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Bursa, Eski?ehir, ?zmir and Konya. The remaining 20% international visitors came from 78 countries, with top representation from Iran, Greece, Bulgaria, Tunisia and Russia respectively.

Michael Ryan, FESPA Group Exhibition Manager comments: "We are extremely happy with the increased number of unique visitors to the event. But it is not only about quantity; the feedback we have received from exhibitors is that quality has been fantastic too, they have seen business owners and decision-makers from many countries on their stand. Our ability to deliver such an event, with our partner ARED in just two years, shows the commitment we have to the region and the support from the community."   

Ryan continues: "Our visitor figure of 8,625 - which is unique individuals and excludes exhibitors or revisiting attendees- demonstrates the buoyancy of the market. Every single day of the event was busy with people looking for solutions to enhance their business, and this is a great indication for the year ahead! We are looking forward to starting on FESPA Eurasia 2015."

Halil Eligur, President of ARED observes about the event: "The most unique factor about FESPA Eurasia is that for ARED and FESPA, our prime objective is to serve the community; to help members improve their business and the industry. We are not here to make profit, but simply grow the industry in which we have a passion. It is great to see that come to life in such a positive event."

Exhibitors at FESPA Eurasia 2014 also expressed their satisfaction with the trade event:

Serkan Filiz, Canon Eurasia: "The show has been profitable for us. We have had very good reactions from customers and the attendance is excellent."

Michele Riva, Sales Director, Reggiani Macchine: "We are enjoying the success of FESPA Eurasia. The event was particularly lively; the perfect platform to meet important sales leads. The staff welcomed numerous visitors and customers from all over the world onto the stand, and three machines were sold during the exhibition. We consider the event a big success."

Maurizio Lattuada, Arioli: "We were happy with the show. It was our first time in Turkey and the number of visitors has been very good."

James Challis Jr., Sales & Marketing, Lancer Group: "[FESPA Eurasia is] one of the best shows we've been to in a long while!"

Taner Güven Optimum Digital Planet: "We sold 7 machines at the show, so we have been happy with the quality of the visitors. There were a large number of attendees from Middle East, Ukraine and Russia."

Andrea Negretti, VP & WW Business Manager, d.gen: "Visitors were high quality; company decision makers were present and attended with a clear idea on what they were looking for. FESPA Eurasia increasingly re-confirms itself as a show for digital textile printing."

?afak Aydo?an, General Manager, Nac Group:"The visitors are professional and good quality. We spoke with owners and decision-makers both from international countries and Turkey."

For further information about FESPA Eurasia 2014 visit www.fespaeurasia.com


Post a Comment

To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free



Email Icon Email

Print Icon Print

Wide Format Editor

Richard Romano

Richard Romano, Section Editor/Senior Analyst
Richard has written about communication, graphics hardware and software trends for the past 15 years.

Become a Member

Join the thousands of printing executives who are already part of the WhatTheyThink Community.

Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved