Dscoop to Recognize Outstanding Marketing Campaign with Annual Rod Key Marketing Excellence Award
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
CHICAGO –Dscoop announced the call for submissions for the annual Rod Key Marketing Excellence Award is open now through Nov. 21, 2014. The Rod Key Marketing Excellence Award recognizes one outstanding marketing campaign executed by a Dscoop member on behalf of their own business.
All Dscoop North America members are invited to submit a marketing campaign that displays outstanding strategy and execution. Finalists will be chosen based on:
- Creativity - both of concept and execution
- Technical Quality
- Leverage of HP technology
- Integration and cohesiveness of all campaign components
- Success in achieving stated goals
- Overall impact of the campaign
The winner will be announced at DscoopX, the 10th Dscoop annual conference in March 2015. Leading up to DscoopX, the finalists will be revealed one-by-one via email. The winner will also be featured in DscoopNow, Dscoop’s weekly e-newsletter.
“Rod Key was out in front of our industry with his ideas, tactics and use of media. The creation of this award is not only a reflection of Rod, but honors his dreams for Dscoop and gives our members the platform to share their impactful marketing campaigns and highlight how digital printing has benefitted their growth,” said Mike Fogarty, Dscoop Global Executive Director.
The following members were selected to serve as judges for this inaugural event:
- Tim Arnold, Owner, Arnold Printing Co.
- Mike Chiricuzio, President, LAK Advertising and VDP Direct
- Bob Moore, Senior Vice President, Applications & Technology, RPI,
- Thanh Nguyen, VP Marketing, The Standard Group
- Cathy Skoglund, Manager of Operations & Business Development, ASU Print & Imaging Lab
To learn more about the Rod Key Marketing Excellence Award and submit a campaign, visit Dscoop.org/page/RodKeyAward.