Scodix Introduces Web2PrintDigital Enhancement Software Package
Friday, September 26, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Scodix W2P digital enhancement software package integrates with the service provider’s current online interface to offer on-screen 3D visualization of Scodix effects, stimulating greater use and generating more online business
SCODIX, ISRAEL – Scodix, the leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, today announced Scodix W2P™Digital Enhancement package, a web-to-print software module that helps Scodix users better demonstrate the unique impact of digital enhancement online. Scodix W2P software is engineered to work with the user’s web site providing the client the visual impact of Scodix enhancements, encouraging increased orders, business and revenue.
Scodix W2P is engineered to support Scodix users already implementing W2P (both B2C and B2B) seeking to accelerate either overall revenue generation or value-added services. The new software package aims to drastically increase online profits already generated from typical W2P products (business cards, photo albums, cards, calendars…) by making 3D enhancements easier to access and more attractive within an internet-based workflow. Making its worldwide debut, Scodix W2P will be exhibited exclusively in booth #2241 at Graph Expo (Chicago) beginning next week.
“According to Global Industry Analysts, the worldwide market for web-to-print software is expected to reach $869 million by the year 2017. While the demand is there, too much emphasis continues to be placed on the bits and bytes, and not enough on helping service providers become more profitable with W2P,” notes Scodix VP of Marketing Amit Shvartz. “This notion has been further supported in worldwide conversations with our customer base.
“To this end, Scodix W2P is the engineering result of simply listening to our customers. This integrated solution works with our user’s online presence to easily compare and contrast a client’s job, with and without Scodix enhancements. For many clients, seeing is believing. It makes the digital effects and added value come alive for them, as well as clearly exhibits the visual impact it’ll have on their audiences. Our customers are already making serious money from W2P. Scodix W2P will help them make even more.”
Jennifer Matt, Web2Print Experts Founder and President, adds, “The print industry is finally waking up to the reality that providing the convenience of self-service ordering online does not equal commoditization, it actually provides a digital connection to your customers which compliments rather than replaces your customer relationships.”
How Scodix W2P Works
Scodix offers a new software module that enables the client to quickly choose the value-added enhancements Scodix can offer each project, prior to completing an order. The software includes two critical engineering marvels:
- Scodix 3DVIEW: A 3D rendering tool for visualization of the Scodix digital enhancement on-screen. With Scodix 3DVIEW, digital enhancements are rendering to offer a life-like look to the impact each effect will make to a project;
- W2P Automatic Workflow Tools: This collection of tools enables the software to be integrated in any W2P workflow, making the process of viewing, processing and ordering Scodix offerings (such as barcode, automatic separation, and queue) straightforward and simple.
By visually demonstrating how each enhancement will impact a client’s job’s look and feel, Scodix W2P becomes a:
- Business Solution: Clients are more apt to choose value-added offerings if they can apply them to their own specific jobs before finalizing online orders. Using the software’s user-friendly interface, clients can select, apply and order high-margin options that deliver increasing value for both the client, and the service provider;
- Technology Solution: Regardless of order size (1, 10, 100…), Scodix W2P is a complete solution for automating the processing of jobs through the Scodix production workflow, practically eliminating labor force interaction and accelerating productivity;
- Marketing Solution: This helps users promote the value and breadth of enhancement options available, as well as the ease of applying them to specific jobs. For frequent online clients, it allows their own creativity to expand their use of various options, including metallic, bar code, variable data and embossed applications.
End users can expect increased use of value added enhancements on typical online jobs, such as business cards, posters, greeting cards, photo albums, wedding albums, calendars, year books, book covers (short run) and other personalized printing items.
Scodix W2P Digital Enhancement Package is scheduled to enter field beta testing by the end of Q4. For more information, visit the company’s new website at www.scodix.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free