Pitney Bowes Helps Mailers Successfully Integrate Physical and Digital Communications at Graph Expo 14
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Pitney Bowes Inc. will feature its industry leading integrated print and mail solutions in booth #1224 at Graph Expo 14, September 28 – October 1 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. As the complexities of the marketplace increase, Pitney Bowes’ solutions experts will be on hand to demonstrate how print and mail clients can be more productive, more relevant, more integrated, more accurate, and more effective with their communications – both physical and digital.
“Graph Expo marks the beginning of a critical financial quarter for our clients,” said Lila Snyder, president, Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies. “Print and mail volumes during the fourth quarter of each calendar year are driven not only by the holiday shopping season, but also by the November elections and open enrollment periods for many health insurance and retirement programs. At Graph Expo 14, we look forward to showing print and mail clients of all sizes how they can navigate the complexities of their markets by employing the latest technologies and best practices in our industry to produce higher quality, more engaging customer communications across both physical and digital channels.”
To that end, Pitney Bowes will exhibit its latest solutions and services, including its industry leading White Paper Factory™, data management software, and printing, finishing and mailing equipment. The company will also introduce two new products: The ConnectRight™ Mailer for small and mid-size businesses and the Mailstream Direct High Speed Inserter designed to meet the unique demands of the direct mail industry.
Mailstream Direct High Speed Inserter
Pitney Bowes will showcase the new Mailstream Direct Inserting System with its partner, MCS, in MCS’s booth #1253. The new inserter will give direct mail operations the ability to accurately process a wide range of applications at a lower cost per mail piece. Leveraging an industry proven platform and processing speeds of up to 22,000 mail pieces per hour, Mailstream Direct combines precision material control and a high efficiency workcell to maximize production rates and reduce labor for the most demanding high-volume applications.
“With flexible options to print addresses and variable messaging, and apply postage, Mailstream Direct will help direct marketers maximize productivity while processing higher value, more personalized mailings,” said Snyder.
Using the latest web technology, the new ConnectRight Mailer™ mail management software provides real-time access to USPS® address data and automation discounts, so mailers have peace of mind knowing their communications reach the right addresses without delays due to bad data quality.
“Nearly 7 billion pieces of mail go undelivered every year due to bad addresses,” said Patrick Brand, president of Pitney Bowes Mailing, North America. “Address quality and accuracy directly affect customer satisfaction levels. Using a correct address the first time enables you to reach your customers accurately and timely, and in the case of critical commercial communications like bills, that can lead to quicker payment. ConnectRight™ Mailer helps businesses save time, reduce postage costs, accelerate cash flow, and deliver your message into the right hands the first time.”
Pitney Bowes will also showcase:
Solutions for large enterprises
- Pitney Bowes White Paper Factory™ solutions can help companies transform plain white paper and envelopes into colorful, personalized customer communications with precision and accuracy. Converting to a White Paper Factory™ eliminates the need for pre-printed forms and envelopes, helping to reduce operational costs. White Paper Factory™ components on display will include IntelliJet® Printing Systems and a Mailstream Productivity Series Inserting System integrated with a Print+ Response™ Inkjet Module, Print+ Messenger™Color Inkjet System, Privacy Guard and Auto Trayer. The IntelliJet® Printing System family provides format flexibility, faster processing speed, and color quality to produce full-color, 100% variable data transactional communications for less than the cost of monochrome.
In addition to the product demos, Kevin Marks, vice president of Global Production Print for Pitney Bowes, will host a presentation about the benefits of moving to a White Paper Factory™ solution called “Produce More Powerful Communications.” Marks will host the presentation in the Pitney Bowes booth at 1:00 pm on Sunday, September 28, 3:00 pm on Monday, September 29, and 12:30 pm on Tuesday, September 30.
- The FlowMaster® LS provides flexibility and increased productivity in a single-operator integrated work-cell. This system can process letters and flats on the same platform to meet the most challenging application needs.
- The Rival™ Productivity Series Inserting System with the Print+ Select Inkjet module delivers the high value performance, flexibility and reliability of industry-proven Pitney Bowes production inserting systems within a smaller footprint.
- ServiceWorks™ Solutions leverage decades of industry data, knowledge and experience to drive greater uptime and productivity performance for your enterprise. Pitney Bowes Customer Service Representatives, either on-site or on-call, are available to answer questions from mail operations regarding how to maximize productivity, performance and operator efficiency by increasing machine capacity, run time and utilization.
ServiceWorks™ executives will be available in the Pitney Bowes booth during all exhibiting hours. In addition, Brian Budd, manager of Client Productivity and Customer Experience at Pitney Bowes, will host a presentation about the importance of machine utilization and capacity called, “Performance and Productivity: Maximize Business Performance.” Budd will host the presentation in the Pitney Bowes booth at 2:00 pm on Monday, September 29 and again at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, September 30. Alan Williams, Customer Relationship Manager for ServiceWorks, will host a similar presentation at 2:00 pm on Sunday.
- New Presort Services Operation for Direct Mailers. In response to client demand, Pitney Bowes has made significant investments to strengthen its offerings in the direct mail space in 2014. In addition to new products like Mailstream Direct, the company opened its fifth U.S. Direct Mail Presort Services Operating Center in Duncan, S.C. and merged two presort centers in Pennsylvania into a new 180,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility with direct mail presort capabilities. Executives from Pitney Bowes Presort Services will be on hand to help answer questions from mailers about how to reduce operational costs and maximize postal discounts.
Solutions for small and mid-size print and mail companies
- PlanetPress® software solution enables mailers to merge multiple print streams, design business documents, and distribute to their customers via the channel they prefer
- RISO ComColor® X1 printer adds affordable color to business documents to improve cross-selling and customer service
- DI950 Inserting System completes mailings quickly and accurately, giving clients and their customers peace of mind knowing every page is in the correct envelope
- The Connect+®1000 Mid-Volume Mailing System’s full-color envelope printing feature can increase open rates by up to 2 ½ times by adding on-demand color messages and images, and of course postage, to the outside of the envelope – in a single pass
Pitney Bowes SMB Mailing Solutions experts will be on site to help guide organizations of all sizes on the latest solutions to reach the right audience, with the right message, and grow their business.
Solutions to power digital commerce
- The OfficeMail™ Hybrid Mail Software Solution centralizes the management of ad hoc correspondence without modifying existing business processes or systems, helping mailers save on printing, postage and operational costs.
- The Integrated Communication Software Solution will help marketers enrich their communications with dynamic messaging and personalized, relevant content. The software will optimize postal manifestation for reduced costs and provide end-to-end tracking and reporting.
- The Spectrum for Printstream Software Solution allows clients to manage data quality anywhere in the production process. The software enables marketers to personalize offers, respond quickly to campaign changes, and create unique messages for every piece of communication while in production.
Graph Expo 14 is the premier trade show for the production print and graphic communications industry. Participants include more than 550 exhibitors, as well as top executives and purchasers from leading global companies.
To learn more about Pitney Bowes’ participation in Graph Expo 14, including daily raffles for GoPro™ cameras, please visit: www.pb.com/graphexpo2014 and follow @PitneyBowes on Twitter to #GetMore at #graphexpo.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free