Ricoh to Showcase Postal Optimization Solutions at National Postal Forum 2014
Friday, March 14, 2014
Interactive booth highlights award-winning solutions and best practices to alleviate pain points for mailers and printers of all sizes
MALVERN, PA – Ricoh today announced its newest offerings and demos to be showcased at the 2014 National Postal Forum (NPF), March 16-19 in Washington, DC. Attendees who visit Ricoh booth #1711 will experience the many postal optimization, critical communications, inbound and outbound mail solutions and services that are empowering customers to benefit from cost savings, increased efficiencies and compliance-driven input and output.
With the many changes in mail today, companies need solutions that meet inbound and outbound challenges, ranging from compliance issues, to end-to-end tracking, to data management. Whether it’s direct mailers seeking to maximize digital technology tools or print rooms determining how to maximize postal discounts under IMb regulations, NPF attendees will have the opportunity to learn about cost effective, streamlined solutions that can address all communications challenges. Ricoh will conduct live demonstrations that enable small, medium and large mailers to enhance the integrity of each mail piece while delivering compliance-driven communications.
In addition, Ricoh will give NPF attendees a hands-on interactive booth experience. This will include a video wall where attendees can see real world customer case studies that highlight how Ricoh’s solutions eased their mail pain points. Ricoh will also have a digital workflow wall where our postal and processing experts can interactively draw up workflows that meet your specific mail challenges.
In #1711 booth, attendees will learn about:
- Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) – This adaptable, customer-centric suite of workflow solutions helps organizations large and small ensure data is secure inside and outside the company, mitigate risks of paper-based information, streamline business processes and optimize information. Ricoh’s MDS approach is the foundation for its business process services offerings and the varied solutions that will be discussed at NPF. Subject matter experts will be on hand to discuss ways this suite will ultimately help your organization meet its mail goals with MDS solutions.
- Critical Communication Solution Suite that enables faster, more accurate and cost-efficient mail operations through automation, tracking and compliance. At the show, attendees will see
- New features and services that specifically address pain points felt by mailers and mail servicing operations.
- Ricoh postal workflow solutions that incorporate industry leading on-site and cloud solutions from TEC Mailing Solutions and Bell + Howell
- Ricoh Federal Integrated Mail Services - A managed services framework that incorporates Ricoh Digital Mail Services, Ricoh equipment, and workflow software that address inbound and outbound mail pain points for federal organizations. These services help centralize communications while lowering costs, increasing productivity, addressing security concerns, protecting information and enhancing sustainability. At NPF, Ricoh Federal experts will be on hand to discuss these services as well as CBRNE detection/containment capabilities, ADF 2.0 (Automated Document Factory), Customer Communications Management (CCM), and more.
- A postal production environment demo – featuring the RICOH C5100 printer, , inserter, camera verification and the end-to-end workflow to control the entire production process.
“This is a critical time for mailers of all sizes. The nature of our ever-changing industry only allows us a tight window to grapple with and capitalize on new requirements and regulations such as IMb in order to increase operational cost savings and workflow efficiencies,” said Dominic Ponrelli, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Ricoh Americas Corporation.“With more information than ever flowing through people’s mail rooms, we look forward to showcasing the types of solutions that will help mailers navigate, benefit from and leverage the next wave of mail and print changes and challenges.”
NPF attendees can also hear from Ricoh experts on the ever-growing mail and communications changes by attending conference sessions including:
- The Mail Psyche: How To Get Along With The Mail (Sun, March 16 at 3pm in Nat’l Harbor 2) – Ricoh expert will discuss the key areas that need to be addressed to help companies tame the many problems inherent in mail operations, allowing them to create a harmonious relationship with these very key critical communication channels for customer communications.
- Outsource Your Operations To The Cloud (Mon, March 17 at 11am in Nat’l Harbor 10) – Ricoh spokesperson will explain how companies can minimize investment in resources, capital and time when managing an efficient mail operation by outsourcing many of the granular pieces of the mail process to the cloud.
- Mail Workflow: Automating Your Way To Lower Costs And Improved Quality (Tues, March 18 at 8am in Nat’l Harbor 3) – Process control systems which can help companies automate workflow and improve operational efficiencies will be discussed here, along with examples of success stories in this area.
- Assessing Your Mail Operations (Wed, March 19 at 8am in Nat’l Harbor 10) – This session will cover ways mailers can quickly and affordably assess their operations for efficiency and how to use this information to improve systems and generate value.
- How to Reduce Costs in Returned Mail (Wed, March 19 at 4:30pm in Chesapeake D) – Ricoh expert will walk you through potential solutions that can streamline mail systems and help reduce the ever increasing costs of returned mail, while improving quality.