Distinct Packabilities Streamlines to Pursue Growth Opportunities Using EFI Radius ERP Software
Thursday, October 03, 2013
Press release from the issuing company
FOSTER CITY, California - EFI™, a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, announced that Distinct Packabilities has invested in an EFI Radius ERP system to streamline its business management workflow for its flexographic label and packaging production operations.
The purchase decision followed a comprehensive review of available technologies. In the end, the Shepherdsville, Ky.-based company determined that Radius’s scalable architecture, which will allow Distinct to meet its growing information management demands, made it the system of choice.
An ERP platform for the future
“My core team and I reviewed five suppliers for this product along a number of parameters,” said David Haley, general manager, Distinct Packabilities. “During the review of our final analysis it was obvious EFI Radius was the best product for our company in order to support the aggressive growth we expect over the next decade.”
The installation will help Distinct benchmark and streamline its production practices using a full range of Radius ERP modules, including:
- A sales management module that provides full visibility into sales and production order activities from initial order entry to final shipment
- A packaging-specific estimating system that accelerates the estimating process and uses intelligent routing logic to generate profitable estimates
- A dynamic scheduling module that optimizes the use of plant resources and provides instant insight into the most efficient means of production for all jobs in the plant
- Purchasing and inventory management modules for streamlined supply chain processes
- Radius’s award-winning Business Intelligence module, which provides an expanded selection of customizable reports to accurately track, analyze and predict performance metrics.
Increased efficiencies and reduced costs with a best-in-class ERP system
“Distinct Packabilities has established itself as a high-quality, and high-integrity, customer service oriented label and packaging provider,” said David Taylor, general manager, EFI Radius. “The addition of our Radius ERP system will drive new improvements that boost efficiency and reduce costs as Distinct pursues promising new opportunities.”
As it begins its Radius ERP system integration, Distinct Packabilities officials anticipate offering more to customers, using a Radius workflow that enables faster response, and streamlined, automated processing as jobs progress from order entry, to production to final shipping.
“Radius has a tremendous reputation in the industry and has a significant number of top-tier packaging producers as clients,” Haley remarked. “Distinct Packabilities is proud and excited to be bringing EFI and Radius into our business as a partner for our future endeavors.”
EFI Radius is part of EFI’s complete end-to-end workflow portfolio, which also includes e-commerce and web-to-print solutions, digital front ends and digital inkjet printers.
For more information about Radius, visit www.efi.com or contact 800-875-7117.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free