Plot-IT Announces Cost-effective Range of Inkjet Canvases
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Plot-IT, the online sales division of the Stanford Marsh Group, is now shipping the 'plot-IT' range of high quality, cost-effective, inkjet canvases designed to meet the needs of the wide format printing market. There are 6 grades of the media currently available and all are suitable for aqueous printing applications.
The current products in the plot-IT range include:
- Performance Polyester 260g/m2 matte inkjet canvas: An economical, universally-compatible, bright white 260gsm poly-weave matte inkjet canvas with a textured finish that is available in a variety of widths.
- Premium Polyester 280g/m2 matte inkjet canvas: A premium grade, universally-compatible, bright white 280gsm poly-weave matte inkjet canvas with a textured finish that is available in a variety of widths. This is a heavier-grade canvas and is ideal for those needing a bulkier feel without using a full cotton canvas.
- Performance Polyester 260g/m2 glossy inkjet canvas: An economical, universally-compatible 260gsm poly-weave gloss inkjet canvas available in a variety of widths. It has a textured finish and is ideal for users who wish to keep their costs down and by choosing performance-based product rather than a more expensive full cotton canvas or heavier grade polyester.
- Artist Grade 280g/m2 matte 100% cotton canvas: This economical 100% cotton Artist Grade inkjet canvas is ideal for users requiring a genuine cotton canvas rather than a polyester weave. It delivers superb quality for price-sensitive applications and is universally compatible with both UV and dye ink wide format printers.
- Premium Grade 380g/m2 matte 100% cotton inkjet canvas: This high quality, bright white, seedless, water-resistant, 100% cotton canvas has a matte coated textured surface. It has an excellent colour intensity and colour gamut and is suitable for both framed or non framed art and portrait work. It is compatible with both dye and pigment inks for high quality fine art reproductions and is stretch and crack resistant.
- Premium 330g/m2 100% cotton glossy inkjet canvas: This seedless, water-resistant, 100% cotton canvas with a gloss-coated textured surface has an excellent colour intensity and colour gamut and is suitable for both framed or non-framed art and portrait work. It is compatible with both dye and pigment inks for high quality fine art reproductions and is highly flexible - giving excellent crack resistance for mounting.
On the introduction of the new plot-IT range of media, Matthew Perkins, director at Stanford Marsh Group, comments, "We decided to launch the range of plot-IT media in order to offer our customers a highly cost-effective range of media to meet their inkjet canvas requirements."
He continues, "We will still be supplying a comprehensive range of OEM media, but wanted to offer our customers a wider choice and the flexibility to select the best price media for each individual application."
For more information on plot-IT's range of media, please visit:
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free