Xerox PA Hub Enhancements, Consulting Service Announced
Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Xerox's ProfitAccelerator Digital Business Resources, the largest collection of business development tools and services in the industry, is now making it easier for production customers to access information and files to jumpstart new, profitable business growth.
The ProfitAccelerator Hub (PA Hub) features resources organized by company roles, making it simple to locate relevant tools, templates and guides. Webinars and white papers are also included with additional content to be added over time. The PA Hub is an exclusive benefit for Xerox production customers and is free to all who register.
At Graph Expo, the company will also introduce four new kits and a social media consulting service:
- Clearly More Personal Kit – turn-key program with marketing collateral and tools to generate demand for clear dry ink, available on Xerox's Color 800/1000 Presses. The kit includes information on how to market, teach and showcase clear dry inks' benefits and the value of personalization, as well as samples and source files for post cards, posters and brochures on different substrates.
- Ultimate Media Starter Kit (for Light Production) – includes a variety of creative templates, along with a starter pack (20 sheets) of five different media samples such as FunFlip Greeting Cards, Polyester Clear Labels and NeverTear Fun Pack. A prospecting guide and printed samples are also included.
- Picture the Possibilities Photo Kit – allows printers a quick way to start or grow a photo business. A sample binder features standard and custom media printed pieces to share with customers and a disk containing the application files. Industry reports and webinars are available to better understand the photo market opportunity.
- Design Advantage Guide Print Kit – includes source files so printers can reproduce this popular guide to understand digital design concepts, as well as hints and tips for their customers.
- Social Media Quickstart Program – consulting service to help printers understand how to use social media effectively and put them on the fast track to establishing a presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. The program includes one hour of start-up consulting and a FAQ webinar.
All of the new ProfitAccelerator offerings will be on display in Xerox's booth No. 1200 at Graph Expo, Oct. 7-10 in Chicago.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free