MeasureColor 4 to be Released at Graph Expo
Monday, October 01, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
MeasureColor, Inc will be releasing in October the latest version of our industry leading graphic arts software product at Graph Expo and Pack Expo trade shows in Chicago, IL. This new version, called MeasureColor 4, includes dozens of enhancements and operational improvements requested by our almost 500 worldwide users.
Among the most significant additions include:
- New Windows ASP.Net server application, replacing the Linux based server.
- CTP tools allowing curve-on-curve functionality for Kodak Harmony, Agfa Apogee, GMG Color Server and Screen Trueflow.
- Additional spectrophotometers have been added to our compatibility list.
- Direct interface to Schawk! ColorDrive.
- Improvement to the already fastest job setup in the industry.
- New "Job Filter" now filters on all job and measurement fields…find any job or measurement instantly!
- Find any job or measurement instantly using Bar Codes or QR Codes.
- Compliant to P&G Print Quality Program (PQP3.1).
- Single installation procedure for client and server.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database (Free Express or Commercial Release), which migrates from the old MeasureColor 3.0 MySQL Database.
- Six custom fields can be added to jobs.
These new features will be on display during Graph Expo at the Color Management Group Stand # 353 and colorHQ stand # 646. At Pack Expo, come see us at the joint MeasureColor/Color Management Group location, stands # 5923 & 5924, adjacent to the Brand Pavilion.
About MeasureColor (a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Color Technologies, Inc. and a sister company of Colorware, BV) …Starting business in 2009, we have grown to over 500 worldwide installations supplying industry leading color measurement solutions used by Brand Owners, Pre-Press Professionals and Printers. Our solution is a networked based suite of modules that are tailored to digital, flexographic, offset and gravure printers that will change dramatically how you manage and produce graphic arts printed products.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free