Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announced its participation in LegalTech West Coast 2012, May 22 – 23 at Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. Exhibiting in Booth #520, Konica Minolta will showcase its EnvisionIT Legal solutions and services designed with legal providers in mind. EnvisionIT Legal features Managed Print Services, Managed IT Services, integrated solutions, professional services, hardware and support, all under a single platform.
During LegalTech the following services, solutions and hardware will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #520:
- IT Services for Legal – Konica Minolta offers IT Services through its All Covered division and provides end-to-end technology solutions to law firms across the country. These solutions include printing, scanning, IT Services and Support as well as the implementation, integration and customization of legal specific applications such as case management, collaboration, document management and content management. Konica Minolta excels in consulting with firms on ways to streamline workflows, manage documents more effectively, while offering scalable solutions for small to large law firms.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Legal – Raising the bar in document handling speed and simplicity, this Konica Minolta solution lets users accomplish the following tasks: route scanned documents automatically from bizhub MFPs or bizhub PRO production printers; use OCR to convert files to PDF formats (including PDF/a) for searchable text; automate the process of adding Bates stamps, watermarks, multi-line annotations, and notes; and automatically redact or highlight information using intelligent technology. With the Workflow Builder, rules-based workflows can be customized with drag-and-drop simplicity, and unique LiveFlo technology gives real-time views of workflow to identify bottlenecks and speed distribution.
- eCopy ShareScan V5 – Embedded directly on Konica Minolta bizhub multifunctional products (MFP), eCopy ShareScan software allows for a wide range of secure document scanning processes with seamless integration into business applications that support automated workflows helping law offices and departments reduce the costs of document management, comply with e-filing requirements, enable e-discovery of offline documents, recover client-billable scanning expense and protect information privacy.
- bizhub C754/C654 – The first MFP with INFO-Palette design, the bizhub C754/C654 series promises the legal industry fast output speeds to handle rising workloads with ease. Standard Dual Scanning, powerful finishing options such as Tab Printing and spectacular high-impact color enable an unsurpassed range of printing capabilities without compromising speed or quality. Simplified menus and customizable icons allow users to work faster and smarter. For professional settings such as legal, the bizhub C754/C654 series enables high- speed scanning, scan-to-folder capability and seamless integration with industry-standard software for scanning and converting records to electronic forms.
- PageScope Mobile – A secure mobile printing app that connects the award-winning line of bizhub MFPs via a wireless LAN connection with the suite of Apple products.
“With trade shows in both New York and Los Angeles, LegalTech is a leading resource for Konica Minolta to showcase our integrated solutions geared toward increasing productivity while delivering operational efficiencies that enhance current legal workflow methodologies. Our EnvisionIT offering is designed to support a seamless integration with legal firms of all sizes” said Sam Errigo, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “Attendees will have an opportunity to witness the award-winning technologies that ensure law practices can count on Konica Minolta for uniquely-tailored document management solutions with the highest levels of security.”