Last fall, Neenah Paper updated all four of its CLASSIC Papers brands, including CLASSIC CREST, CLASSIC Linen, CLASSIC COLUMNS and CLASSIC Laid Papers, simplifying the paper selection process for designers and printers. To continue its mission to provide customers with the tools they need to be more efficient and creative, Neenah recently created the CLASSIC Writing, Text & Cover Tool Kit, an inspirational go-to guide for the CLASSIC Papers brands. The Tool Kit showcases the variety of design alternatives and combinations available with the CLASSIC brands in one easy-to-use resource.
“Because designers and printers are so busy, it’s normal for them to get comfortable with the paper selections, color combinations and finishes that they work with day in and day out,” says Kathy Kemps, senior brand manager for Neenah Paper. “After simplifying the paper selection process through our CLASSIC brands revision last year, we wanted to continue providing designers and printers with a “keeper”-like tool that inspires and guides them as they specify our Perfect 10 offering. Ultimately, we want our customers to feel empowered to combine the colors, weights and textures of beautiful papers so they can create with confidence.”
Scaled to fit next to their CLASSIC Paper swatchbooks, the 6 x 9 Tool Kit can sit close to the designer’s and printer’s work spaces. It was created to provide inspiration for every step in the selection process, and includes the following features:
- Large clean paper swatches of each of the Perfect 10 common colors across all six finishes (60 samples in all)
- Creatively blended paper color palettes, like a mood board for quick color and texture ideas
- A sheet cut calculator to help designers and printers figure out how they can optimize the number of finished pieces they will get out of a sheet of paper, minimizing cost and waste
- An envelope guide to help with the envelope selection process
- True-to-life design project examples that feature combinations of the CLASSIC Papers colors and brands derived from the mood boards/color palettes
Design Army, an award-winning graphic design firm, created the Tool Kit with these goals in mind, noted Jake Lefebure, co-founder of Design Army. “We wanted the CLASSIC Text & Cover Tool Kit to showcase the Perfect 10 colors in a new and intriguing way that encourages designers and printers to play yet be efficient with Perfect color and texture combinations and even take a risk with their next project.”
Last fall’s refresh of the four CLASSIC Papers brands provided a simplified platform of premium papers that are complete, consistent and compatible and focused on these key components:
- Ten common colors, or the “Perfect 10,” offered across all six paper finishes of the four CLASSIC brands
- New Eggshell and Stipple finishes added to the popular CLASSIC CREST brand
- Heavier cover weights and an extensive digital offering are available with all of the Perfect 10 colors and finishes
- Common green certifications across all four brands – FSC certified, Green-e certified, made Carbon Neutral Plus – and recycled papers that are Green Seal Certified and made with a minimum of 30 and 100 percent post-consumer fiber
Visit www.neenahpaper.com to see all of the latest additions to the CLASSIC Papers line.