Strategy Development is proud to launch sd|University, an innovate approach to training your entire staff that will surely extend Strategy Development’s industry leading position with the highest quality training programs. Sd|University’s executive education curriculum includes the full suite of award-winning programs Strategy Development has run for the last five years to much acclaim, with the addition of programs to help dealers continue to transform ahead of the industry.
Sd|University will offer the following programs:
- SD Business Planning and Operational Excellence Workshop, designed as a “mini MBA” in running an imaging company for senior management. This class takes the industry model deep into the 21st Century.
- SD Service Management University
- SD Strategic Sales Management Workshop
- SD Advanced Enterprise Selling Skills
- SD Managed Service Workshop
- SD Fundamentals of Managed Print Services Workshop
- SD Advanced Managed Print Services Workshop
- SD Financial Selling Skills
To ensure that you have every opportunity to have your team educated by the industry’s largest and most successful training firm, sd|University is offering the most aggressive and creative pricing structure ever introduced: Pay your company’s annual tuition and send as many employees as you want to any or all of the our training classes. You will be able to enjoy all of sd|University’s class options for one fixed fee; and the fee will be billed monthly to make attendance even easier!
- You will no longer hesitate to make the educational investment in an employee.
- All of your employees will be able to take advantage of the educational experience.
- Even as a small dealer, you will save tens of thousands of dollars over competitive training options and get more educational offerings! We’ve saved you the trouble of doing the math yourself, simply go to our website and look at our competitive comparison at www.strategydevelopment.com/competitivepricing.
Tom Callinan, managing principal of Strategy Development, stated, “We received absolutely stellar feedback on all of our training programs while partnered with BTA. But it could become expensive to take advantage of the depth of our programs and there were some programs we simply could not offer due to similarity to other programs offered by the association.” Continuing, “With sd|University we will offer both an expanded suite of educational opportunities and an investment approach that allows your company’s employees to participate in all of the educational opportunities for a fraction of the individual course expense.”
In addition to the company tuition plan, opening all of the training programs for your company’s employees, sd|University will offer a lower investment for individual participants and a 25% discount for clients of Strategy Development consulting. Finally, for larger dealers SD will offer training at the dealer’s location for a set fee saving these dealers travel expenses for multiple attendees.
Gary Schwartz, consultant at Strategy Development, commented, “In my years in the industry I’ve never seen such a great opportunity for the dealer community to take advantage of educating the entire workforce, from executive through management to front line employees, to ensure the company is well positioned for market share gains, to enter new and profitable revenue streams, and to ensure significant improvements in operating income.”
To learn more about the company tuition plan or any of Strategy Development’s consulting engagements or sd|University’s educational continuum stop by booth 914 at ITEX and speak to the SD consultants or go visit us at www.sd-university.com.