Printing Industries of America Media Brief
Friday, March 23, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
We would like to present some important upcoming events at Printing Industries of America. You can follow each headline for the full press release and find the corresponding links for each story located withinLinks for Further Information. For further information such as photos, videos, or quotes, please call your Media Contact, Kristina Iorio, at 412-259-1721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Enter Your Website in the 2012 web2awards
- Printing Industries of America's Digital Printing Council honors exceptional business websites through its annual web2awards competition. The 2012 web2award contest is open to all organizations and individuals involved in designing, managing, or implementing websites that are linked to print.
- The deadline to enter the competition is June 8, 2012.
- Websites must meet specified criteria to win including being “print-centric” and live and available on the Internet from the date of entry through September 14, 2012. See complete contest rules.
- Entry fee is $99 for Printing Industries of America members
and $199 for non-members.
- Winners of a web2award receive a stunning glass statue in addition to the promotional benefits of a press release; listing on the Digital Printing Council website with links to your company page; a YouTube video, which will be included in Printing Industries of America’s bimonthly e-newsletter sent to thousands of graphic communications contacts; use of the web2awards winner logo on promotional materials; and, new in 2012, winners will be listed in the 2012 Premier Print Awards publication, which is sent to 10,000 print buyers across the country.
2. Announcing the 2012 Binding Industries Association Annual Conference
- The 2012 BIA Annual Conference, will take place June 4-6, 2012 in
St. Louis, Missouri, at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch.
- Attendees will benefit from keynote speakers, peer-to-peer networking, BIA plant tours, and having top bindery vendors on hand to answer questions.
- The conference also includes the BIA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony honoring a lifetime of achievement and accomplishments in the binding industry.
3. Announcing the 2012 Web Offset Print Award Winners
- The 2012 Web Offset Print Award winners will be featured at the 2012 Offset & Beyond Conference June 4-6, 2012 in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Winners will receive a complimentary registration to the 2012 Offset and Beyond Conference and one-night’s accommodations at the conference hotel, the Hyatt Regency at the Arch, St. Louis, Missouri. These winners will also receive a handsome plaque and have their entries prominently displayed at the Offset and Beyond Conference.
- Winner, Nadia Marrone of St. Joseph Print: “The recognition from the Web Offset Print Awards lends our company a certain prestige. To clients, this award shows we have high-quality printing.”
- This year the Web Offset Awards drew over 400 entries from around the world.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free