John Shadden Named Chairman of the Board of PIAS
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
(Nashville, TN) – The Printing Industry Association of the South, Inc. (PIAS) held elections for the Board of Directors during their annual convention, held from June 19-22, 2011 at the Hilton SanDestin Beach Resort in Destin, Florida. Named Chairman of the Board for
2011-2012 was Mr. John Shadden, President of Starkey Printing Company in Chattanooga, TN.
- Mr. Craig Welch of Welch Printing Company in Louisville, Kentucky was elected First Vice Chairman.
- Ms. Tonya Spiers of Knight Abbey Comm. Printing & Direct Mail in Biloxi, Mississippi was elected Second Vice Chairman.
- Mr. Hale Hawkins of Lewisburg Printing Company in Lewisburg, Tennessee was elected Secretary/Treasurer.
- Mr. Kevin McGee of Service Printers, Inc. in Flowood, Mississippi was elected Immediate Past Chairman.
- Mr. Kirk Francis of Arena Imprints in Nashville, Tennessee
- Mr. Wyatt Hogue of Adams Lithographing Co. in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Mr. Fran Keefe of xpedx in Nashville, Tennessee
- Mr. Jim Paulsen of Paulsen Printing Company in Memphis, Tennessee
- Mr. David Johnson of PRISCO in Clarksville, Tennessee
- Mr. Hunt Nichols of Bindtech, Inc. in Nashville, Tennessee
- Mr. David McQuiddy of McQuiddy Classic Printing in Nashville, Tennessee
- Mr. Chip Smith of Marshall & Bruce Company in Nashville, Tennessee
All officers will serve a one-year term, while the directors will serve three-year terms.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free