Registration Now Open for Xplor Two-Day Program at GRAPH EXPO 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Land O'Lakes, FL – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced that registration is now open for their two-day program at Graph Expo 2011, the year's largest graphic communications exhibition and conference in the Americas, September 11-14, 2011 at Chicago's McCormick Place South. Xplor's program, titled The Next Generation of Customer Communications, will feature 18 education sessions and take place September 12 and 13.
Taught by some of the leading authorities in the mailing, variable data, transactional printing and personalized communication industries, featured sessions include:
Monday, September 12, 2011
- The Ugly Secret About QR Codes?
- ADF is No Longer a Want it's a Requirement in Today's Compliance and Regulatory Environment
- Technology Applications and Their Use in Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns?
- Building Successful ADF Platforms?
- Data – The Key to a Winning Strategy
- Communication Requirements in a Multi-Channel World?
- Management in Print – Expanding the Value Chain?
- The Jump to Transaction Color Printing?
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
- Repurposing Legacy Applications for Multi-Channel Communications?
- Increasing Customer Loyalty?
- Digital Collision – Where Do We Go From Here??
- Creating and Measuring an Integrated Marketing Plan?
- The Interactive Document?
- What Makes a Successful Multi-Channel Campaign? The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Learning to Love The Cloud and What it Means to Customer Communications?
- 33 Things You Can Do With a Print File Besides Printing It?
- Automation...Now More Than Ever!
Xplor's sessions will take place September 12 and 13, 2011 at McCormick Place North, rooms N426a, N426b, N426c. Attendees can purchase one, three or six Xplor conference sessions passes for Monday and/or Tuesday that also includes free access to Graph Expo's exhibit show floor. This event is priced separately and cannot be combined as part of a Value Package. For more information, a detailed session agenda and list of speakers, visit http://bit.ly/jeZaIH. Early-bird registration discounts are available until August 12, 2011.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Deborah Green at phone: +1 770 444-3845 or e-mail: email@example.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free