XMPie Users Group Launches New Website
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Chicago – The XMPie Users Group has launched a new website, making more content publicly available to increase online collaboration, as well as offering new and improved networking and education functionality to its members.
New tools and features include:
- Improved online communities with photo galleries, discussion forums, libraries, and wikis
- A Career Center to post and search for positions related to working with XMPie
- A dynamic member profile with the ability to share resumes, upload images, and pull and share content from personal LinkedIn, YouTube, Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter accounts
- An enhanced XMPie Users Group membership directory
- Member and community "walls" to exchange messages with other members
In addition, a new Guest Membership option is now available. Guest Membership is free and provides increased access to the site, including the ability to participate in the online communities. This new option is intended to make the site more inclusive and provide potential members with better insight into all the group is able to offer.
"We are excited to launch this new website to the XMPie community," said Mary Beth Roman, the Executive Director of the XMPie Users Group. "We anticipate the site becoming the go-to tool for connecting with other XMPie users, enabling the XMPie Users Group members to maximize their use of the XMPie solution and ultimately strengthen the group's collective voice."
With the launch of the new website, registration also opened for the 2011 XMPie Users Group Conference, taking place October 23-26, in Miami, Florida. Full members of the group receive a discounted registration rate. Details can be found at www.xmpieusers.org.
For more information about the website or the conference, please contact the XMPie Users Group Headquarters at 312.321.5115 or email@example.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free