Zengobi Introduces Curio Core at the Mac App Store
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
RALEIGH, NC - Zengobi today announced the availability of Curio Core, a personal, app-sized edition of their high-end Curio 7 Professional digital notebook application for just US$39.99 from the Mac App Store. The Core edition delivers one of the most amazingly intuitive integrated environments for freeform information gathering, brainstorming, and creative exploration to an even broader audience.
"We're thrilled to announce Curio Core and its availability on the Mac App Store," said George Browning, Founder of Zengobi. "We've had many requests for a more personal version of Curio so we've distilled the essential, core features of our amazingly popular Curio Professional application into a fantastic app-sized powerhouse. It's a perfect fit for the Mac App Store."
Curio Core's innovative notebook environment includes an incredible collection of integrated features:
- Freeform, place anything anywhere idea spaces with texture, notepaper, and grid styles.
- Rich text figures with flowcharting border shapes, multipoint gradient fills, and advanced shadow effects.
- Support for aliased or embedded files of any type including documents, images, movies, and other mixed media.
- Full-featured, integrated mind mapping with radial map, left map, right map, and org chart layouts.
- Lists, hierarchical outlines, and to-do lists.
- Index cards and note cards.
- Beautifully styleable tables for presenting tabular data.
- Multipoint straight, curved, and orthogonal sticky lines.
- Web links, WebArchives, and live web views including Google Docs views.
- Meta data support including tags, checkmarks, percent complete, priorities, and ratings.
- Advanced searching and a wide array of import and export options.
All for an amazingly low price of just US$39.99.
Details can be found at www.zengobi.com/curio/core.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free