interlinkONE CEO releases new book on how print industry can grow business
Friday, April 29, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Wilmington, Mass. - interlinkONE, a provider of web-based marketing software solutions, today announced its chief executive officer, John Foley Jr., has released his new book "Business Transformation: A New Path to Profit for the Printing Industry." The book is a must-read for print, mail, and fulfillment service providers that are looking to transform their business by helping their clients with additional marketing services.
In the book, Foley provides proven strategies, plans, and tactics that service providers can follow to grow business despite shifts in the worlds of marketing and communications. He offers guidance for companies that are looking to have conversations at the executive level instead of procurement. He provides best practices for printers that are looking to behave more like a partner instead of a transactional, commodity provider.
John Foley also shares case studies of companies that have successfully adjusted their business model, and provides commentary and advice from industry leaders on what printers should do now and how to prepare for the near future in an increasingly digital-centered environment.
Some of the highlights found through "Business Transformation: A New Path to Profit for the Printing Industry" include:
- QR Codes are spread throughout the book to help make its pages interactive; upon scanning the 2d barcodes, readers are directed to supporting content on mobile websites
- Advice from companies that have already found ways to adjust their business model, and succeed
- Best practices from industry leaders who not only offer valuable guidance on what printers must do now, but also how they can prepare for what changes will come in the near future
- Statistics on how the printing industry has been affected in terms of shipments, employment, and more
- Ideas for how print, mail, and fulfillment services providers can integrate mobile marketing into the services that they offer
- Tips and best practices that companies can use to effectively add social media to their marketing mix
"I am happy to share with the printing industry proven techniques and strategies for maintaining profitability in uncertain times," Foley said. "New marketing and communication tools have vastly changed the way businesses promote themselves, and it's critical for print service providers to learn how these new marketing strategies can be integrated with traditional tools, such as print."
For more information on the book, visit http://newpathtoprofit.com/
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free