Appleton Coated's "Sharing Green" stories profile environmental choices
Friday, March 25, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Combined Locks, Wis. - Appleton Coated's "Sharing Green" customer stories reveal the environmental choices of U.S. businesses and organizations, and the long-term benefits gained for all.
In addition to highlighting green practices in paper choices, the "Sharing Green" tales present practical, forward-thinking examples of energy and water savings, waste reduction, greenhouse gas prevention, natural resource protection, social justice and health. Customer stories available from Appleton Coated include:
- Burt's Bees, Inc. in Durham, N.C.
- Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Mich.
- Quality Bicycle Products in Bloomington, Minn.
- Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I.
- Rule29, strategic design firm in Geneva, Ill.
- UCB, global biopharma company in Brussels, Belgium
Each customer success story is told by the customer featured in the story - in also demonstrates techniques to develop and share one's own green stories. More tips on environmental storytelling are located online at "Utopia Green Zone." "We are continually updating this zone with more green success stories, research, tips, tools and the latest in green options from Appleton Coated," says Ferkó Goldinger, advertising and promotion manager.
The genesis for the Customer Stories was "Driving Your Green Story Home," which featured Subaru of Indiana in the narrative. The piece also collected the stories of
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car in St. Louis
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat in Chicago
- Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Mich.
- Scholastic Inc. in New York
To request the new "Sharing Green" customer success stories or "Driving Your Green Story Home," please visit UtopiaPaper.com and click on "Order Samples" or "Connect" to reach a local representative.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free