Muller Martini to feature revenue-driven solutions for a changing industry at Graph Expo
Thursday, September 09, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
As the print landscape continues to evolve, customers are looking for innovative, intelligent solutions to complex challenges in order to grow their business not just today, but in the years ahead. Visitors to Muller Martini's Booth #637 will have the opportunity to experience many of these solutions up close via live demonstrations of new equipment, systems and technology, including:
- ASIR 3. This Must See 'Em nominee is a proprietary signature recognition technology that ensures that the correct signature is loaded in the correct sequence. What's truly unique about ASIR 3 is, unlike other readers, it can operate in barcode mode or image mode simultaneously. This lets printers run signatures with and without barcodes at the same time, enabling greater productivity and job diversity. During Graph Expo, ASIR 3 will be running on the Primera E110 saddle stitcher.
- MMServices. Muller Martini's extensive operational improvement offering represents a welcomed solution for binderies looking to get the most value from existing equipment. Seven highly-integrated product and service offerings are geared toward one result: to improve a machine's net output through diligent maintenance, operator training and workflow efficiencies.
- Orbit Three Knife Trimmer. Although this trimmer's highly durable, single cast design is worth a look, more so is its ability to do complete changeovers in only three minutes. During Graph Expo, Muller product specialists will demonstrate how the Orbit's settings can be optimized on the fly making it possible to achieve top quality and high net output within the shortest possible time.
- PerformancePlus Strapping Solutions. As the exclusive U.S. distributor of Transpak Strapping Machines to the Graphic Arts Industry, Muller's Booth #637 will feature demonstrations of the TP-702 strapping machine. This portable machine is ideal for off-line or manual strapping and can cycle up to 65 straps per minute. The strapper has an innovative one-piece arch strap design that alleviates jams, plus a maintenance-resilient 30% fewer parts than comparable machines.
- Primera E110. This Must See 'Em nominee is the latest addition to Muller Martini's family of saddle stitchers. The E110 features enhanced automation and an improved ergonomic operation concept. Operating at 11,000 cycles per hour, the Primera E110 delivers the best price/performance ratio in its class. Booth visitors can observe the user-friendliness of the Primera's highly intuitive Set-Up Wizard which delivers the shortest setup time on the market.
- Scalable SigmaLine. Another Must See 'Em nominee, this digital book manufacturing system's zero makeready capabilities will be demonstrated during the show. Scalable SigmaLine's unique Barcode intelligence capabilities guarantee book block to cover matching integrity. The result? One-off books can be produced by eliminating almost any makeready between books except for feeding covers into the cover feeder of the SigmaBinder.
- Variable Sleeve Offset Printing (VSOP) Press. This Must See 'Em nominee has a unique sleeve technology which allows print sizes to be changed manually without having to remove entire inserts. This is welcomed news since it makes the process not just quick and simple, but cost-conscious for the infinite variety of print lengths inherent in the packaging market. The sleeve change functionality will be demonstrated for the first time in the United Stats during Graph Expo.
"Muller Martini is committed to being at the forefront of anticipating and assessing industry trends – and providing the machinery, technology and services that help printers and binderies grow their business," commented Werner Naegeli, President and CEO of Muller Martini Corp. "We are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead and we invite our customers and our colleagues to stop by Booth #637, say hello, and experience for themselves why Muller Martini continues to play a lead role in print finishing."
Graph Expo takes place October 3-6, 2010 at McCormick Place South in Chicago, Illinois. Company representatives will be on hand at booth #637 to answer questions, narrate live demonstrations and provide solutions to help printers and binderies continue to thrive and grow their businesses.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved