Second printing due for Hyzlett's "The Mirror Test"
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
New York City, New York-Jeffrey Hayzlett, former CMO of Eastman Kodak, author and much sought-after speaker, today announced that his first book, The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing? has gone into its second printing. In addition, the book has hit number one bestseller business book on 800 CEO Read the Business Bookseller List for May 2010.
In THE MIRROR TEST: Is Your Business Really Breathing? Hayzlett teaches readers through entertaining and timely anecdotes how to thoughtfully yet aggressively evaluate, deconstruct and then reconstruct any business. Known for his outspoken appearances on numerous TV shows, Hayzlett has built his career on having the ability to get his people to look up and pay attention to the problems at hand.
In his unique, confrontational manner, Hayzlett coaches small business owners and managers on topics such as:
- Give your business the mirror test - is your company really breathing?
- Here's how you and your company must adapt...or die.
- The bottom line of your business really is... your bottom line. You have to focus on it.
THE MIRROR TEST also challenges readers to focus a range of critical issues, including:
- Why you're here-why are you doing what you do?
- What is it that you want to do? Make money? Build huge profits? What then?
- What is the purpose of what you are doing? Do you want to please people? Build the best widget? Serve the best-damned cup of coffee?
- What do you want to do after profitability? Expand? Be the best in the business?
- Do your customers know the answers? Do your employees? Do you?
Hayzlett's big booming approach is direct and to the point, but done so with a smile on his face. Chock full of inspirational business stories and insights from his own career, Hayzlett and The Mirror Test comprise a force to be reckoned with.
As reported last month, THE MIRROR TEST was also listed on three additional three business best seller lists including Inc. Magazine, (# 1) USA Today (#4) and the Wall Street Journal (#4), all in just three short weeks. The Mirror Test went on sale in early May and is available through Amazon.com and Barnes&Noble.com and in audio book form on Audible.com, Baresandnoble.com, Borders.com, eMusic.com, iTunes.com and Overdrive.com.
"Book sales and recognition continue to impress us," commented Hayzlett. "We attribute this success to reaching beyond traditional channels and relying heavily on social media, cross promotion and the Web 2.0 outlets."