Rorohiko Workflow Resources updates the 'TextExporter' plug-in for InDesign
Monday, January 11, 2010
Press release from the issuing company
Wellington - Rorohiko Workflow Resources, a software development and consultancy company targeting the prepress and publishing area announces the immediate availability of version 2.1.3 of its 'TextExporter' InDesign Plug-In. It is available to Adobe InDesign CS, CS2, CS3 and CS4 users on Mac OS X or Windows platforms.
The TextExporter plug-in allows users to export all the text from an InDesign document into a single file.
The features include:
• Support to export in three different file formats: Rich Text Format, InDesign Tagged Text and Text.
• Export spread content in logical 'reading order' - either story-by-story or frame-by-frame
• Convert style-based bullets and numbering for export to RTF
• Optional text-to-black feature during export
• Export stories belonging to a specified range of pages.
• Allows exclusion of stories on master pages.
• Allows exclusion of stories on the pasteboard.
• Allows exclusion of stories based on their number of characters.
• Sort stories based on their position on the page.
A fully functional, time-limited demo of the plugin is available for download from http://www.rorohiko.com/textexporter
Supported platforms: InDesign CS, CS2, CS3 or CS4 on Mac OS X or Windows.