PagePath Technologies announces a new social network for printers
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Plano, IL - PagePath Technologies announced today that it has launched the IdeaExchange, a new social network for print companies.
In an effort to constantly improve communications with printers and foster strong business growth, PagePath Technologies has launched a new "social network" for printers called the IdeaExchange. The web based version of the IdeaExchange greatly improves the ability for MyOrderDesk users as well as other Print and Marketijng Service Providers to share ideas, suggestions or problems that arise in the day-to-day operations of a printing company.
Users can post questions to organized forums, search solutions, or just interact with their peers as well as the PagePath team. Here are some of the benefits the New IdeaExchange offers.
• Organized Forums
• Searchable Content
• Print Related Video Content
• Ability to Post and Read Blog Articles
• Constant Updates from PagePath Technologies
• Customizable Profiles to Better Know Your Peers
• Subscribe to email or RSS Updates
• Post and Rate Ideas for Print Product Improvement
• Post and Share Special Events at Your Company
• Designed as a Social Network Specific to Printers
To join the New IdeaExchange go to http://IdeaExchange.MyOrderDesk.com.