Enfocus to offer Automation and Web-to-print Webinar Series
Monday, November 23, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Vandalia, OH -- Enfocus Software Inc., the leader in open automation and preflight technologies, along with Dynagram, Alwan, and Tools4Media, announced today a new series of online seminars to introduce print professionals to process automation. The webinar series entitled ‘Lean Production for Mean Times,’ will focus on automating your everyday PDF workflows for preflight, ink optimization, imposition, proofing, and web-to-print solutions. This first presentation is scheduled for December 4th 2009, 1:00pm EST.
Designed to help educate commercial printers who are looking at prepress automation to save time, and reduce errors, attendees will learn how to automate everyday prepress tasks and build web to print workflows in the open environment of Enfocus Switch. This webinar will explore how printers can integrate “off-the-shelf” software for e-commerce, preflight, imposition, and ink optimization into drag and drop production workflows.
Solutions shown include:
• Enfocus Switch: Open environment for prepress automation.
• Enfocus PitStop Server: Automated PDF preflight for a variety of printing environments.
• Alwan CMYK Optimizer: Automated ink optimization saving ink and reducing makeready.
• Dynagram inpO2 Automation: Automated and intelligent PDF imposition.
• Tools4Media: DMP FLO Suite: A powerful publishing backbone for DAM, Web2print, proofing and more!
Who should attend?
• Printers looking to automate their prepress production.
• Printers looking to augment their current prepress workflow with open systems automation.
• Printers looking for Web-to-Print production solutions.
To reserve your seat for the webinar, visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/419941049.