PODi AppForum speaker line up and program announced
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Rochester, NY - PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative, announced a stellar line up of speakers for its 2010 AppForum , January 25-27, in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand. The list reads like a who's who of digital print success stories – industry leaders and top management representing respected, innovative print and marketing service provider companies from around the world. Attendees will get first hand insights into how these companies have transitioned their businesses for growth with creative business strategies, profitable new digital print applications, and improved technology and management practices.
"People are tired of having folks who have never actually done it tell them how easy it is to become a marketing service provider, adapt new technologies, or sell digital print," explains Rab Govil, President of Caslon, a PODi Affiliate. "They come to the AppForum to get real, unvarnished truth from their peers who have been where they are and found ways to move forward successfully."
Topics and speakers include:
• Mark Bardusch of Ford and Jeff Sierra of Budco will explain how Ford is using personalized direct marketing to drive success in tough economic times
• Chris Wright, Director of Sales, Rastar along with Peter Winters, President, The Winters Group unlock the secrets of getting to the CMO
• Doyle Mortimer of Alexander's Print Advantage will describe how their company is creating value with digital printing without having to become a marketing service provider. And John Kastner of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield will demonstrate a great example of this strategy.
• Luke Heffron Neuhold of Group O and Scott Petinga of Akquracy will take us into the realm of relationship management and what it can really do for business.
• Innovators Tom McDermott of Shoot It!, Marc Fors of Enthusem, and Val DiGiacinto of The Ace Group will be demonstrating how the integration of the web with print can lead to new businesses and new revenue streams.
• James Michelson of JFM Concepts and Ed Warren of Creative Marketing Solutions will show how you can get a bigger share of your customer's marketing spend.
• Don McKenzie of Direct Group, one of the nation's largest direct mailers, will describe the TransPromo opportunity and Dan Adler of DA Associates will describe what you need to do to play in that arena.
• Representatives from Bridge Publications, Color Centric, and Hachette Books will reveal why the book publishing world is getting ready to go digital in a big way.
• Peter Lancaster will sort out today's web to print software offerings.
• Rab Govil of Caslon will show you how to tap into the growing market for healthcare communications.
• Dave Zamorski of AGS will share insights on how to drive efficiency in your organization.
The full program and speaker list is available at www.podiforum.org In addition, AppForum attendees will find:
• The top sales coaches in the digital print industry: Kate Dunn, Peter Winters, Linda Bishop, Rab Govil, and Mike Chiricuzio.
• The latest in print engines, workflow, web to print, VDP software, PURLs, and campaign management technology will be present.
Early Bird Registration ($100 off) for the AppForum Ends November 20. To register for the 2010 AppForum, visit www.podi.org/2010AFRegistration
PODi AppForum is produced by Caslon, a PODi Affiliate. For more information on the 2010 AppForum visit PODi's website. Sponsorship opportunities are also available . AppForum sponsors include: Gold Sponsor – Canon, Kodak, Pageflex, & Xerox; Silver Sponsors – DocuLynx, HP, Online Print Solutions, USADATA, & XMPie; Bronze Sponsors – GMC & MindFireInc. The AppForum is also supported by Media Sponsors, CANVAS magazine, In-Plant Graphics, Printing Impressions, and WhatTheyThink.