Zevrix updates BatchOutput for Microsoft Word
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Toronto (ON), Canada - Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of BatchOutput DOC 2.0.6, a maintenance update to its popular output automation solution for Microsoft Word on Mac OS X. The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing and professional PDF output. With BatchOutput DOC, users only need to select the files and adjust the output settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to output hundreds of Word files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput DOC allows to carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from Word eliminating the need for time consuming post-processing. The software brings advanced PDF creation options right to the user's fingertips:
* Split multi-page Word documents into single page PDF files.
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for various purposes such as web, print, or on-screen viewing. BatchOutput DOC lets users precisely control the image resolution and compression which can help reduce the PDF file size dramatically without compromising its quality.
* Protect PDF files on different security levels. You can encrypt PDF and password-protect it from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing.
* Apply the versatile Quartz filters to change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities.
* Compose variable output file names based on page number, user name, current date and other values.
The new version introduces compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and addresses some file naming related issues. BatchOutput DOC is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family which also includes similar tools for Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput DOC 2.0.6 can be purchased for $39.95 (USD) from the Zevrix Solutions website as well as from authorized resellers. BatchOutput DOC runs on Mac OS X 10.4.2 - 10.6, is a Universal Binary, and works with Microsoft Word 2008.