GOA expands number of spanish-language educational sessions
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Press release from the issuing company
Miami Beach, Fla. - Graphics of the Americas (GOA), the largest annual combined exposition and education event in the U.S. produced by the Printing Association of Florida, is excited to announce a stellar line-up of educational sessions being offered in Spanish in its 2010 conference schedule. Celebrating its 35th year, Graphics of the Americas is being held on February 25-27, 2010 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
GOA's conferences address key issues and technologies impacting the design, print and publishing markets, particularly in the Americas and with relevance to the global marketplace. Last year at GOA, Latin American professionals, especially managers of PYMES - Peque-as Y Medianas Empresas / small and midsize printers - comprised more than 40% of GOA visitors and the GOA seminars offered in Spanish experienced standing-room only crowds.
"We are pleased to once again present, by popular demand, our Spanish Seminar program during GOA 2010," says George Ryan, GOA president. "These seminars are designed to help attendees and exhibitors learn how to best handle business in the current economy as well as confirm their position in the global print market."
Ryan adds, "We have brought together a number of speakers of the highest international standing - the best in the industry. Together we have developed informative seminars designed to contribute to our attendees' professional and economic success."
The varied educational tracks in both English and Spanish cover production, prepress, variable data printing, design management, sales and marketing, color management and wide format printing; in addition to the growing Brand Protection Conference that addresses innovations in security printing and how brand owners can thwart counterfeiting.
2010 Educational Sessions in Spanish
Confirmed educational Spanish-language sessions to date include:
Speaker: Ricard Casals / Spain
- How Customer Relations Influence Productivity
- Standardizing the Base to Increase Productivity
- Measuring, Analysis, and Benchmarking Productivity
- Implementing the System of Progress in Productivity
- Obtaining the title, "Graduate in Reengineering of Productivity"
Speaker: Jaime Ojeda / Chile
- How to Reduce the Negotiating Power of Customers
- Five Principal Key Strategies of a Successful Printer
Speaker: Carlos Alvarado / Mexico
- Reproducing Color with Precision
- Interpreting, Understanding, Measuring, and Communicating Color in Graphic Arts
Speaker: Luis Reynoso Vilches / Mexico
- Productivity and Preparing Estimates in Small and Medium-sized Print Shops
Speaker: Nicholas Hellmuth / USA & Guatemala
- How to Determine Which UV Wide Format Flatbed Press is the Correct One for Your Plant
Flexographic Seminars - Introduction
Speaker: Julian Fernandez / Argentina & USA
- Color Proofing for Flexographic Printing and Job Approval on Press
Speaker: David Fernando Castro / Colombia & USA
- Common Defects in Printing. How Can They be Avoided and How Can Print Quality be Improved
For more information about the seminars or to register for GOA 2010, visit: www.goa2010.com.