Avanti launches Direct Mail Management at ON DEMAND
Friday, April 03, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyToronto, ON -- Avanti Computer Systems Limited, a leading provider of JDF-Certified Print MIS solutions to the graphic communications industry, will use the backdrop of On Demand to launch its new Direct Mail Management System. As an extension of Avanti’s Print MIS System, the Direct Mail Management module provides an integrated mailing solution that ties together Direct Mail Estimating, Postage Accounting and Inventory, Web-to-Print Integration, Shipping, Billing and Reporting.
Now print shops are able to manage all lines of business and their entire operation with one application including Print Production, Marketing Services, Fulfillment, Mailing, Billing, CRM and Shipping.
“Print shops are looking for ways to expand their Value-Added Services as they transition from Print Service Provider to a Marketing Services Provider.” Says Patrick Bolan, Avanti’s President and CEO. “Adding Direct Mail Management to Avanti Print MIS portfolio helps them become a ‘one-stop shop’ with the integrated services their customers are demanding.”
- Direct Mail Estimating: Fast accurate estimating of all elements of a project including postage, data services, drop and packages.
- Postage Accounting: Deposit Management and Reconciliation of each client’s postage activity, capturing and reporting actual usage including mail.dat imports to track actual postage used for each job.
- Postage Inventory Management for all Types of Postage: Stamps, Permits, Franked and Metered.
- Web-to-Print Integration: Provide full online access for the Print Shop’s customers to postage summaries, replenishing of customer’s postage account, credit card processing, file and job submission.
- Shipping: Plan, manage and track multiple drops including items to be part of the drop, quantities within each drop, drop locations and the mandatory drop completion dates.
- Billing/Accounting: Manage refunds, overages, and available funds for timely accurate Invoicing.
- On Demand Management Reporting: Open/Closed Drop Shipments, Client-Level Deposits vs. Usage Summaries, Postage Inventory.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved