InfoPrint Enhances Sustainable Workgroup Printer Line
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
BOULDER, Colo. -- InfoPrint Solutions Company, the joint venture between IBM and Ricoh, today announced a further expansion of its portfolio of workgroup solutions. These latest models boast high performance, increased flexibility, improved functionality and enhanced sustainability features.
“Our ongoing goal is to enable our customers to simplify their daily work lives while reducing their spend on print. These new models provide clients of all sizes with a customizable offering that suits all of their business requirements,” said Paul Preo, Vice President of Distributed Print Solutions for InfoPrint. “Each of these brings high versatility, reliable security, improved performance and above-par sustainability features at a price point that is competitive in today’s economy.”
The new models launched today are:
- InfoPrint Color 1834 – a business-class solution ideal for workgroups of ten or less that require tools to help control color print access, produce consistent print quality and help keep confidential jobs secure
- InfoPrint Color 1854 – offers lower cost-per-page and higher performance to businesses that desire more speed for general office requirements
- InfoPrint Color 1846 MFP – provides increased flexibility and functionality along with high quality color output
- InfoPrint Color 1856 MFP – allows for duplex scanning, low cost-per-page and high performance
- InfoPrint Color 1866 MFP – includes a standard hard drive and enhanced workflow performance
Continued technology leadership with a focus on sustainability
These newest offerings provide customers with faster color speeds, increased input and output capacity and advanced security features. The MFPs come with printing, faxing, copying and scanning capabilities as standard and provide higher print color quality via built-in temperature and humidity sensors.
These solutions are suitable for a large variety of customers from IT, marketing or communications departments, small to medium businesses (SMBs) and purchasers across nearly all industries.
Each model is developed with sustainable working practices in mind, as with the rest of the InfoPrint workgroup portfolio. A few highlights of these features are:
- Standard duplex printing on each model to help reduce the amount of paper waste
- ColorCare Technology to control color access and costs
- Quiet-mode to reduce noise emissions while the printer is not being used
- Unique “Eco-Mode” setting to further reduce energy
These solutions, alongside the entire InfoPrint workgroup line, are supported by its solutions professionals. This InfoPrint team assesses a customer’s total output environment, recommends the appropriate devices, and pinpoints ways these printers can be used to improve workplace operations and reduce costs.
For more information regarding these solutions, please visit http://www.infoprintsolutionscompany.com/internet/wwsites.nsf/vwwebpublished/ai_2009prrelhome_xn