Graphics of the Americas 2009 Teams with Aquent for Biggest Creative and Prepress Educational Program to Date
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyMIAMI BEACH -- December 8, 2008 – Graphic of the Americas (GOA) 2009 in Miami Beach is the place to be for art directors, creative and prepress professionals from Feb. 26 to 28, 2009. www.GOA2009.com
The Printing Association of Florida (PAF), GOA host, is partnering with Aquent Graphics Institute (AGI) to offer a state-of-the-art series of educational conferences and tutorials developed specifically for art directors, creative and prepress professionals. Aquent is the world's leading design staffing agency and provider of training, consulting, and support services.
Over the course of three days, the Aquent seminars at GOA 2009 will feature 16 comprehensive hands-on sessions covering training on Adobe PDF and Photoshop as well as unique strategy sessions on streamlining production for more efficient workflows.
The Design Experts
The Aquent tracks at GOA 2009 will be led by renowned experts including Christopher Smith, Jennifer Smith, Greg Heald, Chad Chelius, Lesa King, Linda Bruce, and Chris Moody.
"George Ryan and the GOA team are weaving together the perfect components for a seminar series and tradeshow," says Christopher Smith, President of AGI. "George understands how to bring creatives, prepress, and output professionals together in a way that makes everyone feel enthusiastic about working together and forging important relationships that are even more critical during challenging times."
"The sun and fun of Miami Beach combined with impressive technologies on the show floor and superb, well-thought-out educational tracks are enough to get a lot of people there. Add to that the extras, like George's attention to getting the best speakers and hosting activities like Chuck Weger's famous Game Show, and you have a great show," says Smith.
"We're bringing Aquent here when designers need them most, to help them package themselves -- or improve their packaging -- with the best education and productivity strategies to win business in the very competitive marketplace we're seeing now and into 2009," says George Ryan, President and CEO of the Printing Association of Florida (PAF) and event organizer for GOA.
"There's no waiting to do business," Ryan says. "Designers will immediately mingle with prepress and printers right here at the show. GOA in Miami is one-stop skill development, networking, career coaching, new product demonstrations - and most importantly, new business opportunities."
The AQUENT SEMINARS AT GOA 2009
Key topics at the Aquent Creative Prepress and Strategy seminar tracks at GOA include:
- Using Print Design Skills on the Web
- Photoshop CS4 Tips, Tricks & New Features
- Creating Dynamic Web & Interactive Content with Expression Studio
- PDF for Prepress: Creating Perfect PDF Files
- Using Adobe Bridge to Maximize Your Adobe Creative Suite Workflow
- Creating Rich Media Documents Using Adobe Acrobat
- Quark Xpress 8.0 New Features, Tips & Tricks
- Delivering Better Content with Metadata
- Graphic Secrets for Creative Pros
- Checking, Correcting & Editing PDF for High Resolution Printing
- Mastering Adobe Creative Suite 4 Workflow: New Features, Tips & Tricks
- Reliable Real World PDF Print Production
- Color Correction with Photoshop CS4
- Managed Published Workflows
- Photoshop: Taking Layers to the Max
- Using Technology to Manage Your Creative Team
To register for Graphic of the Americas 2009 conference and expo visit: www.GOA2009.com
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved