Madison Advisors Releases Service Provider Market Pricing Study; Second Edition
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyColleyville, TX (August 6, 2008) – Madison Advisors, an advisory firm that provides thought leadership, strategic consulting, and market research to clients in the print and electronic communications industries, today announced the release of its Service Provider Market Pricing Study; Second Edition. Based on a comprehensive research initiative with several top print service providers (PSPs) in the U.S. market, the Study provides insight into market trends and pricing for outsourced print, mail, and electronic presentment services. PSPs reviewed in the Study include Broadridge, CSG Systems, First Data, Personix, Pitney Bowes Management Services, RR Donnelley, Symcor, and TSYS.
This publication provides the user community with an objective, third-party examination of key market trends and their impact on services pricing, and answers critical questions, including:
• What are the industry-average price ranges for print, mail, and electronic presentment services?
• What value-added services are available from PSPs?
• What are the drivers for outsourcing print production?
• Which services do organizations within a given vertical market typically outsource?
• Which PSPs provide outsourced production within a given vertical market?
"We're excited to bring the Second Edition of this study to market, and provide end-users a benchmark for evaluating outsourced print production services," explains Richard Huff, Madison Advisors' principal analyst on the study. "As the market for personalized communications and electronic delivery continues to develop, this study helps organizations understand the pricing models used for these service areas."
A must-read for organizations that are considering outsourced services or benchmarking pricing for print, mail, and electronic presentment services, the Service Provider Market Pricing Study; Second Edition provides Madison Advisors' expert industry analysis across:
• Market Trends – A discussion of the market dynamics currently shaping the outsourced print and mail industry, including discussions around continued industry consolidation, outsourcing and managed services, portals, digital color print production, and certification.
• Market Pricing – A review of competitive industry pricing for Design Services, Digital Print, Insertion, Postal Services, and Electronic Presentment Services.
• Provider Overviews – Brief reviews of leading service providers including service offerings and provider capabilities.
Madison Advisors' Service Provider Market Pricing Study; Second Edition is priced at $2,500, and is now available for purchase on Madison Advisors' website: http://www.madison-advisors.com/products.html.
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved