EskoArtwork Announces 9-City Road Tour
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Vandalia, OH (USA), February 2009 – In printing today, successful companies continuously push the limits of efficiency and strive to adopt the best operational practices to create value and remain competitive. EskoArtwork helps its customers by bringing together all the systems, the software and the hardware, people and information assets and effectively connect these into high-performance workflows. To that end, EskoArtwork announces its series of Spring 2009 Innovative Solutions learning seminars, conducted from March 10 to April 9 at nine cities throughout the US. Attendees will learn how in each step in the production workflow they can raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business.
"EskoArtwork is very much aware that times are tough for everyone and there are budget constraints on travel," explains Carrie Conard, EskoArtwork VP, marketing and operations. "It's why we decided to hold local one-day events where we're coming to our customers; where printers and brand owners can spend some time with us without the stress and cost of long-distance travel."
Each Roadshow event will feature product management executives from EskoArtwork headquarters in Europe-all technical and user-oriented experts. Reflecting the broad expertise throughout all facets of printing, seminar content contains valuable information for manufacturers in any packaging or commercial print market segment, in two separate tracks. Sessions have been developed that assure visitors who are able to attend for only half a day will still benefit.
The printing track includes topics covering full solutions overviews for commercial print, and sign & display. Sessions for packaging cover packaging prepress tools, workflow automation and collaboration, and color management and proofing.
Event schedule and registration
The free events are scheduled for:
• Los Angeles: DoubleTree, Commerce, CA, March 10 (3rd track for brand owners this event, only)
• Orlando: Crown Plaza Orlando Universal, March 12
• Boston: Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center, March 16
• NYC/Philadelphia: Doubletree Guest Suites, Mt. Laurel, NJ, March 19
• Cincinnati: Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter March 24
• Chicago: Hilton Indian Lakes Resort, March 25
• St. Louis: Airport Marriott Lambert/Sheraton Westport, March 26
• Dallas: Sheraton Suites Market Center, April 7
• Minneapolis: Marriott Minneapolis West, St. Louis Park, MN, April 9
Anyone interested in registering for one of these upcoming seminars can visit www.esko.com/roadshows2009. Guests are also invited to e-mail email@example.com or call 413-583-4100. Attendees will receive full details of seminar locations after registering. Lunch is provided.