Phoenix Challenge Foundation Thanks Sponsors
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyCharlotte, NC. March 17, 2008. With its annual high school event quickly approaching, the Phoenix Challenge Foundation wishes to recognize the sponsors who make this year's Phoenix Challenge Annual International High School Flexographic Skills Competition possible.
"The generous support of our dedicated sponsors not only gives us the Phoenix Challenge competition, but makes it an incredibly successful endeavor," said Bettylyn Krafft, chairman of the PC Foundation. "We will host our largest high school event ever in a few weeks, and will inaugurate the very first PC College competition a few weeks later! The industry's support of our mission just keeps growing."
With gratitude, this year the Phoenix Challenge Foundation welcomes and recognizes 11 new sponsors for its high school competition:
• Applied Laser Engineering Ltd.
• Bryce Corporation
• Design Label Systems Inc.
• Eastman Kodak Co.
• ECP, Engineered Coated Products
• Huggins & Company
• North State Flexibles LLC
• Nu Tech Coatings
• The Provident Group
• Van Hoy, Reutlinger, Adams & Dunn
The Phoenix Challenge Foundation would like to thank the returning sponsors whose loyalty makes the high school competition bigger and better each year:
• All Printing Resources, Inc.
• Anderson & Vreeland Inc.
• Appalachian State University
• Cage - Southern Graphics
• Canadian Flexography Training Committee (CFTC)
• Central Piedmont Community College
• Dunwoody College of Technology
• Foundation of the Flexographic Technical Association
• Harper Corporation of America
• J.R. Cole Industries, Inc.
• Mark Andy, Inc.
• RBCOR, LLC
• Sonic Solutions
• UPM Raflatac
• Water Ink Technologies, Inc.
Krafft added, "In addition to the listed sponsors who give so generously to meet our financial needs, we are extremely grateful to the foundation's enthusiastic all-volunteer board of directors, and the many other volunteers who give their time so unselfishly. The flexo industry is fortunate to have such a dedicated group working for its future."
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved