Digital Solutions Cooperative Announces New 2008 Board Members
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Press release from the issuing companySeptember 17, 2007 -- Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop) announces the addition of four new members to it board of directors. Newly elected members, who will serve a term of two years, are:
- Boris Bel, HP, Andover, Mass.
- Susan Moore, Digital Printing & Imaging Inc., Kennesaw, Ga.
- Christopher Petro, GlobalSoft Digital Solutions, Mahwah, N.J.
- David Smith, Communicorp Inc., Columbus, Ga.
“We are pleased and fortunate to have these new members join our team,” said Todd Kalagher, 2008 Dscoop chairman of the board. “With their extensive industry expertise and familiarity with printing, production, sales and marketing practices, each one will contribute measurably to the goals and future success of the cooperative.” The new board members’ terms begin Nov. 1.
“Dscoop continues to redefine the extent of what is possible in a community where progressive-minded digital print service providers and their vendor partners collaborate to create a dynamic marketplace,” said Francis McMahon, Dscoop board member and director of marketing, U.S. Graphic Arts Organization, HP. “Boris, Susan, Christopher and David will continue the momentum that is making Dscoop a bigger and better forum for capturing business success.”
In addition to Kalagher, continuing Dscoop board members are:
- Jack Glacken, Today’s Graphics, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Francis McMahon, HP, Boise, Idaho
- Terie Syme, Prestige Label Co. Inc., Wilmington, N.C.
- Larry Vaughn, Ideal Printers, Houston, Texas
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved