GEI Adds to Its Wide Format Solutions Team
Monday, June 11, 2007
North Canton, Ohio, June 8, 2007. GEI WideFormat, a Visual Edge Technology Company, announced today that it has strengthened its solutions management team with the recent addition of two industry experts, Ken Bach and Robert Johnson. They join the three existing large format imaging professionals Lee Paolini, Tod Robinson and Phil Trembly who make up this growing and successful wide format category management enterprise.
All of these gentlemen hold the aptly titled positions of Solutions Managers for the company and report directly to well-known industry veteran Roger Ilgen, National Director of GEI WideFormat Solutions. Each is focused on expanding current, multi-manufacturer business alliances and creating new opportunities with major national and international accounts. Additionally, they are charged with directing a 100+ dealer base and upgrading the company's legacy customers with new equipment, service contracts and customized enterprise solutions. They're recognized as one of the most highly experienced lineups of imaging solutions professionals in the wide format industry.
- Ken Bach has spent the last 3 years as National Service Director and then Business Development Director for the wide format, third party service provider group at GEI. His 20 years prior to joining GEI was with SERCO Inc. and Ilford Photo in service management and business development positions.
- Robert Johnson's 25 years of sales and marketing management experience includes over 20 years with the Engineering Systems Division of Xerox Corporation. His achievements there included membership in the President's Club for 16 years and overseeing 8 states as Mid-Atlantic District Manager.
- Lee Paolini spent the first 5 years of his career with GAF Ozalid Division and then went on to a distinguished 26 years with Xerox Engineering Systems. He was a Sales Specialist for Engineering Document Management Systems and Xerox CAD Systems and became Dealer Sales Manager for OH, VA and WVA.
- Tod Robinson joined Graphic Enterprises in 1980 as an office copier salesman and then moved to the sale of high quality commercial printing and digital color correction. In 1996 he joined OCE as a Wide Format Direct Sales Representative and in 2005 he was recruited back to GEI as a Wide Format Solutions Manager.
- Phil Trembly began selling design engineering products 30 years ago. He opened his own repro shop in the late 80's and was a digital printing technology pioneer using Xerox hardware and PLP software. He became a Xerox Engineering Systems Representative in the late 90s and moved to GEI WideFormat in 2005.
"We are extremely fortunate to have such high-caliber performers creating customized solutions and vendor alliances that are focused on the needs of our customers," said Mr. Ilgen. "They work as an innovative team and each one has contributed to the growth of not only our full-line equipment sales but also our third party service provider business."