ElevenTen Color Introduces New Line of Ink
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyGREENVILLE, S.C. April 21, 2008 -- ElevenTen Color, a supplier of wide-format inkjet consumables, released today that it is offering a new line of non-OEM wide-format solvent ink with a performance and compatibility guarantee. The high-quality ink is affordable as well, saving users up to 35% when compared with OEM brand inks. ElevenTen Color is a new division of Tekgraf, a distributor in the wide-format color printing industry.
Printer applications that use ElevenTen Color solvent inks include point-of-purchase (POP) displays, banners, vehicle graphics, long term signs, floor graphics, and backlit displays. The ElevenTen Color ink-portfolio features include:
• Plug and play conversion process through an OEM gamut match
• The elimination of re-profiling if converting from an OEM ink set
• Seamless integration that eradicates the need to stop production
• Faster return on investment compared to bulk ink systems
ElevenTen Color's ink performance guarantee covers both hardware and output. With the ink component system and performance warranty, ElevenTen Color guarantees that its wide-format solvent ink line works without issues related to durability, performance, or service. The guarantee specifically states:
• If a user experiences hardware problems associated with the ink, ElevenTen Color will reimburse the costs associated with repair.
• If ElevenTen Color ink does not perform to the durability and fade guidelines provided, ElevenTen Color will reimburse the cost of ink associated with creating the failed graphic(s).
• If ElevenTen Color media was used to create the graphics, the user will be reimbursed for the cost of media as well.
Scott Barker, Tekgraf president and CEO, said, "We decided to form ElevenTen Color as a new division of Tekgraf because we saw the need for affordable, high-quality high-performance media consumables. With ElevenTen Color launching the industry's first non-OEM ink guarantee, combined with the private-label media program, I see ElevenTen Color gaining immediate market attention in the wide-format solvent inkjet industry."
For additional information on the ElevenTen Color brand of ink and media or its ink warranty, call 1.866.597.1110 or visit www.eleventencolor.com.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved