Mutoh Offering Vehicle Wrap Seminar
Friday, January 16, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyRegister now to attend Mutoh’s Vehicle Wrap Seminar, hosted by the fastest graphic installer in the world, Justin Pate and successful CEO of Carwraps, Inc., Todd LaBrie, on March 19 & 20, 2009 at Mutoh America’s headquarters in Phoenix, AZ. Call 1.800.99.MUTOH (68864).
Justin has mastered meticulous and efficient speed wrapping skills, allowing him to wrap 3 times faster than the average installer, earning him a six figure income. Receive personal graphic installation training from Justin and learn all aspects of producing wraps from Todd to earn your company a large profit.
Wrap Training Seminar entails:
- Information about the ideal printer for the job, the ValueJet 1614-64”
- A clear explanation about the material used
- Design, rip and print overview
- Hands on demonstration for prepping vehicles
- Wrapping techniques for any type, style or size of vehicle
- Cutting, positioning, and layout tips
- Guidelines for the heating process
- Lamination tips for maximum performance of vehicle graphics
- Tips and techniques that ensure seamless, long lasting results
Todd LaBrie founded Carwraps, Inc. in 2003 with $400 and one Mutoh printer. He earned over $700K in revenue the first year and recently purchased a second Mutoh printer to continue driving the successful business!
Space is limited. Register today to become an in-house graphic installation expert and gain a competitive advantage in the sign industry.
Please stay tuned for more details to follow. Direct inquires to Marisol Vargas at 1.800.99.MUTOH or email@example.com.
Wide format Video
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved