Flashlight-Digital Releases PuzzleFlow Automator 2.0
Monday, September 29, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyNovi, MI - September 26, 2008 - Flashlight-Digital, a premier workflow solution provider for newspapers and publishers, announces the release of PuzzleFlow Automator 2.0. A major upgrade to their leading PDF automation system. All current customers will automatically be upgraded to the new, improved version.
With major new enhancements such as:
- Automated ad resizing and size verification
- Automated page resizing and size verification
- Improved color management
- Rules-based ad and page post processing enabling auto-delivery of any format, to anywhere.
- Enhanced pdf generation, optimization and auto-correction
- Automatic generation of all needed file formats for web, archiving and other purposes (pdf, eps, tif, jpg, gif, png, etc...)
- Full integration capabilities with ad booking and tracking systems
Flashlight Digital reinforces its commitment to the newspaper industry with innovative and timely solutions. "After several months of development, we are happy to deliver the next generation in PDF workflow automation for newspapers. For too long, we have seen a gap in a commitment to the industry in a pdf workflow solution. Newspapers are in a period of difficult transition and have unique needs. We have designed Automator based on over 10 years of newspaper integration experience; in order to enable current and new customers, to make the transition to an ever more pdf and convergent media world", says Richard Laframboise of Flashlight Digital.
"PuzzleFlow Automator has enabled us to make the critical changeover from in-house printing to 100% outsourcing with little, to no pain. We now have more automation for our ad and page production then ever before, and are comforted to know that we venture into the future with Automator to assist us." said Dan Hiniker, Prepress Manager of the Washington Times.
Come and see a demo of the new version at Stand #9365 at the IfraExpo 2008, or call to arrange for an online demo.
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved