Attain G7 Expert or G7 Professional certification through Idealliance's exclusive three-day training, that puts total emphasis on intense hands-on training and immediate implementation.
About the Training
G7 Expert Trainer Jeff Collins will lead instruction and demonstration covering G7 methodology, implementation, and strategies developed to maintain the highest possible process control and color management consistency and fidelity for alignment across any print technology. Training includes in-depth demonstrations, live G7 press & proof application, hands-on practical experience, and leading global print standards implementation featuring the latest print technology & solutions for the print & packaging supply chain.
Why Attend G7® Training?
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2, and the #1 print specification required by brands and print buyers everywhere. You will gain extensive knowledge of G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals. G7 Experts are licensed to qualify G7 Master Facilities and drive process control based systems and production thru G7 for increased efficiency and profitability in print for the print, packaging, & graphic communications supply chain.
Registration is open to all. Attendees must register in advance.
A snapshot of the hands-on G7 Expert Training:
- Intro to G7 Theory & Implementation
- Preparation of files for prepress & press
- Applying G7 1-D Curves and ICC profiles
- G7 Verification & Results Analysis
- G7 Color Managed Workflows
- G7 Submission Process
- Configuring Adobe Creative Suite with G7 Leading Practices
- Print & Proof Inspection
- Process Control & Quality Assurance
- Measurement Tools & Data Analysis
- And much, much more during the live three-day training!
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
- G7 Expert
- G7 Professional
Registration also includes a trial license of Curve4 to align and manage your supply chain, along with free access to CMP Fundamentals Online Certification & Training!